When safe and sound came, it was as if there was a little sun.

    Who doesn't like it, the whole family likes to eat with this little sun.

    After lunch, An Wuhao sneaked to her mother-in-law and explained briefly what she was coming for.

    Zhang Ruoqi's eyes lit up and he looked very pleased: "Of course it is good for you to have such an idea," and then he pondered: "However, you don't have to learn the national standard so early, you can take it easy."

    "Okay, thank you mom." An Wuhao thought. After thinking about it, I told him: "I mentioned it to Yun Chuan in the morning. He said that there is no need to learn, I just need to stay at home..."

    He was a little cautious and wanted to take risks with his mother-in-law.

    The corners of the mother-in-law's mouth froze and were silent.

    The picture of the cold war between her and her only son is vivid, and the reason is that she'manages' too much.

    Since Huo Yunchuan did not agree to learn things for his daughter-in-law, then...

    An Wuhao looked at her eagerly and said, "Mom, but I really want to learn." The

    daughter-in-law looked pitiful, reminding Zhang Ruoqi of many netizens. The impression of safe and sound is good and sweet.

    He also said that it is impossible for him not to hurt him.

    Zhang Ruoqi deeply agreed, and nodded and said: "Then learn, Mom will find a good teacher for you."

    "Thank you Mom!" An Wuhao smiled.

    The next day, Zhang Ruoqi brought it out to discuss with her husband about asking the teacher for An Wuhao, and the idea was to share the risk.

    The place they discussed was in the living room.

    "What teacher, please?" A

    voice interrupted the Huo family's discussion. They looked up: "Do you think it's wrong?"

    "No need." Huo Yunchuan held the pillar beside him, trying to suppress his unhappy emotion: "If he really wants to learn, I'm the best teacher."

    Huo's couple was taken aback: "You want to teach him yourself?"

    "Well, I can take care of his affairs." Huo Yunchuan left it simple. The sentence, step out.

    Today, the company has something and needs to go out all day.

    "Is he too strong to control Chao Chao..." Zhang Ruoqi frowned.

    Huo Xiao shook his head, worried for a moment, and then laughed and said, "The children will take care of it by themselves."

    In fact, he was still worried that his son's character was so horrible that something would happen sooner or later.

    One month later, his little face opened a lot, and he was no longer like a red monkey buttocks.

    On the contrary, Dun Dun has beautiful eyes, white skin and rosy skin. At first glance, his entire face looks like his eldest father Huo Yunchuan.

    After careful discussion, there is also a shadow of safety in the eyebrows.

    The little baby is indeed the kind of both of them, not picked up.

    An Wuzheng saw too much in the confinement, Huo Yunchuan taking care of Dun Dun, and he was also a careful person, so after the confinement, he would learn a little bit.