Knife play(dnf)

Honestly I think I'm just gonna die. Anyways, here ya go. This is kinda dom!George so- :D

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAD MY PHONE TAKEN FOR A LONG ASS TIME- ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO

TW: knives, blood mention, bondage,

Edit: guys it's literally the next year, I haven't published in so long. I fell out of my dsmp phase but my friend wants me to finish this so yknow.

Dream was.. occupied, to say the least. And he would be for a while. George, fully clothed and cockier than ever, circled his silent lover, who was tied to a chair with his eyes closed tight, and not to mention completely exposed. The smaller let out a sinister chuckle.

"Not even trying to get away? God, Dream, I expected more."

Dreams eyes opened, hooded and averting as he gave a silent whimper, the noise like music to George's ears. The brunettes laugh filled the air as he brought a sharp, shining knife to the other's throat. The taller closed his eyes once more, trying to keep composure.

"Not even a word? Come on, you gotta give me some entertainment. You're boring me, and you don't wanna know what I do when I get bored"

George gave a disappointed look as the blond sat tall, seemingly unaffected besides his clearly painful erection.

He moved the knife with a swift motion as Dream hissed, a small line of blood dripping from his top lip into his mouth. George gave a cold laugh once more and gently kissed the talkers cut lip, also licking up some of the blood. He noticed Dream had tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

"You really are so fucking pathetic, it's sad. I almost feel bad for you," He swiped the knife again, this time on Dreams arm, also cutting the fabric while more red liquid slowly oozed out. "Almost."

Dream squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to give the smaller, yet larger in this case, the reaction he wanted. Yet still, in a way, he failed. George removed his pants and slowly, painfully lowered himself onto the other, whining on the way down. Dream, on the other hand, was just relieved to finally have some sort of pleasure down there, and let out a breathy moan.

That was until George brought the knife back up to dreams throat.

"Look at you, all riled up. I've barely even done anything and you're already acting like such an obedient little bitch." The blond looked away and muttered a quiet "mhm" before George smiled at him. "Good boys get rewards you know~"

Dream perked his head up hearing this and looked up at George happily, quickly getting embarrassed by his reaction and looking away again.

"Aw, that was so cute, baby. Almost like a little puppy!" The blush on dreams face grew brighter and George took note of his reaction. "Hm, I actually like that. Puppy. What do you think, angel?"

George bounced up and down a few times as he asked this, the latter being unable to respond due to the sudden stimulation.

"Answer me, you bitch, I asked a question." George demanded, once again holding the knife to Dreams throat.

"I- yes I like it I like it a lot- can you.. please um..." Dream didn't wanna finish that sentance; he'd lost enough pride, why stoop that low? But as the smaller lifted his chin with the knife, he couldn't take it anymore. "P-please let me- let me fuck you.."

George smiled and removed the knife from dreams throat, lifting himself off of the others dick and giving him a peck on the cheek before cutting the ropes off of Dreams hands and legs.

"I'm still in control, understand? You wait until I tell you what to do. You're lucky you've been such a good pup for me, otherwise I wouldn't be so nice."

Dream rubbed his wrists, them having reddened from the way he moved them against the ropes, but kept them behind him as to avoid the temptation of touching himself. After all, he didn't want to upset George. Especially not now.

"C'mere, my love." George set the knife down on a dresser and pulled on his clothes a bit. "Wanna help, baby boy?"

The blond stood and nodded his head before walking over and removing the others remaining garments.

"Go ahead, puppy, do whatever it is you want. Such a good little whore you are~" The smaller cooed.

Dream blushed a bit and kissed his boyfriends cheek, slowly sliding into him as he became more aware of the blood that was still dripping from his lip. He didn't really care, though the sting was painful. A good painful, that is.

The brunette moaned and whined as dream began going in and out, quickening his pace with every thrust. George was obviously moaning out something, a string of meaningless words and sentences that were too messed up to comprehend.

"Just like that- right there, puppy" George whined, the larger proceeding to ram into him faster.

"Can I-?" Dream began.

"Yes! Yes oh god yes!" George yelled in response.

They both reached their climax at the same time, the pleasure and anticipation that led up to it seemingly unbearable to even think about now.

"I'll get you back for that." Was all Dream said.

A/n: as you guys can see, my writing skills haven't gotten any better, but who knows, maybe this won't be the last time I post a chapter of this book 🙄 anyways, hope you guys enjoyed. At this point I might start writing again, it's fun to make myself think and I have like 10 unfinished drafts😞

Word count: 953