Left Out(karlnapity)

A/n: PLEASE GIVE ME STORY IDEAS

Summary

In which Karl gets sick and can't go on a date with his boyfriends

Karl was being over dramatic. At least, that's what he told himself. You see, Quackity and Sapnap had been out all day. They had all planned a date where they would go to the movies and watch one of their favorites and then eat In n Out while star-gazing. But there was one problem; Karl was sick. He had a high fever that only seemed to get worse as the day went on, and his headache grew when he thought of the fact that he was alone.

They tried to stay home so they could take care of him, but Karl wouldn't let them. He didn't think he would care that much, in fact, he had almost never gotten like this when they spent time without him. He knew that they all got about the same amount of attention. He chalked(is that proper grammar-?) it up to his sickness and went to sleep, as told to do by Sapnap earlier that day.

He woke up 30 minutes later with a sharp intake of cold, fresh air. He couldn't understand what was wrong with himself. Why did I wake up like that? Then he began to remember the dream he had; Sapnap and Quackity realizing they didn't need or love Karl anymore, all they wanted was each other.

He knew that would never happen. He knew he was loved so much. The only reason they went without him was because he told them to, he was so happy that they were getting that time together. But he couldn't help but wish he was there, so he went back to sleep in hopes of distraction.

When he awoke, he found himself not alone, but with Sapnap and Quackity, who were holding him while he slept. They also dozed off while performing this loving act for their boyfriend, Karl thought it was cute. He kissed both their foreheads and reminded himself how much he loves them, and why they love him.

"You're adorable.." Sapnap mumbled under his breath with a soft sigh. Karl gave a slight chuckle.

"I love you guys.."

A/n: sorry it's so short ;-; I need ideas and this was just a quick thing till I have them-

Word count: 395