This ok?(karlnapity)

CW: smut

A/n: again- GIMME IDEAS-

Summary

It's been about 3 months since Quackity joined Sapnap and Karl's relationship, and they were getting a bit impatient 😉

(Btw- in this Sapnap is the tallest and Karl is the shortest-)

(If y'all don't like the smut tell me-)

Sapnap and Karl had never been good at waiting. Sapnap got frustrated whereas Karl got jittery and worried.

"Hey babe?" Sapnap said, looking at Karl.

"Hm?" Karl said, not looking up from his phone.

"I think.." he paused, unaware of how to word this properly. "Should we talk to Q about.. uh- becoming more.. active?"

Karl gave a slight blush before looking up at Sapnap. "Yeah, i think that would be a good idea.."

The next day, Sapnap and Karl walked into the bedroom, which they shared with Quackity, and saw Quackity leaning against a wall on his phone. Sapnap and Karl looked at each other,  nodded, and walked over to Quackity.

Sapnap put one hand on the wall by Quackitys head, pinning the smaller, whilst Karl stood behind and watched as his pinned boyfriends face grew red. Sapnap gave a chuckle and went in to kiss him. Karl came up behind Sapnap and began removing his shirt, kissing his back as he went.

Quackitys eyes were wide, he looked confused, but he was completely aware of what was happening right now. He dropped his phone and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, melting into the kiss.

Sapnap bit Quackitys bottom lip, causing him to gasp giving Sapnap just enough time to slip his tongue in to explore. Sapnap moaned into the kiss due to Karl finding his sweet spot and abusing it.

Sapnap broke the kiss, panting heavily, and started removing Quackitys shirt.

"this ok?" Sapnap asked, pausing. Quackity gave a small nod and Sapnap continued to remove the smallers clothing.

Karl backed away as Sapnap lifted Quackity onto the bed. Karl got on top of Quackity before being swiftly turned to be on the bottom.

"You really thought, huh?" Quackity said in a low tone.

"Worth a shot?" Karl said with a nervous laugh. Quackity began kissing Karl's collar bone, abusing his pale skin. Karl let out a few whines. Sapnap sat back and watched as his boyfriends pleased each other.

"S-Sapnap?" Karl said between his quick pants. "W-what are you-" Karl couldn't get out a full sentence before Quackity began palming his hardened member.

Sapnap walked over and leaned down to where they would both be able to hear him.

"I want to watch as Quackity fucks you so hard you can barely walk..." he said in a low grumble. This made both the boys extremely flustered, Karl more than Quackity.

Quackity quickly overcame his flushed expression and smirked down at Karl.

"How does that sound?" He said, progressively palming him harder.

At this point, Karl and Quackity were just in their boxers. Sapnap still had his pants on, but no shirt. Quackity removed Karl's boxers and teased the tip of his neglected manhood with his tongue.

He then held out three fingers, Karl knew exactly what to do without being told. He immediately began coating the fingers in saliva. When he was satisfied with the amount, he removed them from his mouth.

Quackity positioned him on his hands and knees before slowly entering the first finger.  Karl let out a whimper and closed his eyes tightly. Quackity added another digit, pushing in and out, occasionally scissoring the boy below him.

Sapnap walked over and sat in front of Karl. "I changed my mind." He said, unbuttoning his jeans. Karl was confused for a second before understanding.

Sapnap took out his throbbing cock while Karl squirmed beneath Quackity. As Sapnap began guiding Karl onto his member, Quackity suddenly added a third finger, causing Karl to moan out loud. This sent pleasurable vibrations down Sapnaps cock.

Sapnap groaned and shot Quackity a look. Quackity just chuckled. He felt like he would be over stimulating Karl a bit too much if he went in whilst Karl was sucking off Sapnap, so he pulled his fingers out and waited for Sapnap to finish. Once he did, Karl pulled off.

He only got a minute or two of relief before Quackity had removed his own boxers. lined himself up with Karl's stretched hole, and pushed in halfway, causing Karl to let out a lewd moan.

Quackity stopped for a moment, waiting for Karl to give the go-ahead. A few seconds later, Karl nodded his head, not wanting to wait any longer. Quackity pushed all the way in. Karl crumbled, his arms giving out making him face plant on the sheets.

Sapnap lifted Karl's face up and cupped it in his hands. He leaned down beside Karl's ear.

"You're doing great, baby." He said in a soft tone. Karl got back up on his arms, despite his entire body shaking.

Quackity waited for Karl's approval and began slowly moving in and out of the boy, supporting him by gripping his hips.

After a few seconds, Quackity sped up. Soon the room was filled with lewd noises. Thank god our house had thick walls. Sapnap thought to himself.

"Q-Quackity!" Karl cried out. Quackity was reaching his end, and from the looks of it, so was Karl.

Sapnap noticed this and decided to torture Karl just a bit more. He went to the right of Karl, reached his hand underneath him, and placed his thumb on top of Karl's member, covering his hole.

Karl whined, now unable to release himself unless Sapnap removed his hand.

Quackity released his load without warning, fully up the boy under him. Sapnap removed his hand and Karl came onto it.

He flopped down onto the bed and groaned.

"I hate you both." He said tiredly.

"Love ya too, baby boy." Sapnap said, placing a kiss on top his head.

Quackity got up to start a bath whilst Sapnap carried Karl over to it. He set the boy down in the warm water and hopped in after.

"You joinin, Q?" Karl asked.

"No, I'm gonna clean up out here. Probably make you guys some tea and snacks."

The boys sitting in the tub made an awe sound and Quackity got to work. By the end of the night, they were all cuddled up on their shared bed, eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking milk.

"How do you set a tea kettle on fire, Q?"

"Leave me alone😞"

Word count: 1092

(I cringed on every sentence dude ;-; this is torture-)