Thigh riding and head(dnf)

A/n: LISTEN, LISTEN. I DONT USUALLY DO DNF BUT I REALLY WANTED TO DO THIS SO THIS MIGHT TURN INTO A DNF/KSQ(karl/sapnap/Quackity) BOOK SO IM SORRY- ON WITH THE MF SHOW ASSHOLES, IM TIRED AND DEHYDRATED, LETS DO THIS SHIT!

IMPORTANT: DREAM AND GEORGE LIVE TOGETHER IN THIS, THEY'VE BEEN DATING FOR 7 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE SAFEWORDS AND MOTIONS!

CW: DEGRADATION, MEANISH DREAM, ROUGH SHIT, BITCHBOY GEORGE AND A WRITER THATS LOST THEIR SHIT

Fuck.

That was the only thing George could think of as his pissed off boyfriend leaned on the door frame, staring at George, who was currently breaking one of the few rules set out for him.

"No playing without permission, George. Thought you knew the rules?" Dream spit out with a very displeased look.

Dream was hard to please, George knew that. George also knew, or, thought he knew, that dream wasn't going to be home until the next day. He was wrong.

Currently, George was sitting on their shared bed, back against the headboard, pumping his very hard and very neglected manhood.

"I.. I do I-" George tried to begin a sentence but was quickly cut off.

"Well, obviously you don't if I come home to this." Dream said, shooting him a look.

George looked down before hesitantly standing up and pulling his pants and underwear back up, making a cringed face as his hard member was enclosed in a tight prison.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Dream hissed causing George to shoot his head up.

"I-I just thought-"

"You thought wrong, whore. Strip."

George pushed his eyebrows together in a scared yet aroused look before slowly taking off his shirt, then his shorts and boxers, only to be stopped and told to keep the boxers on. Dream knew exactly what he wanted to do.

The larger stared for a moment, admiring the beautiful boy in front of him before walking over to his lover, Dreams eyes seemingly peering straight through him.

George stood uncomfortably, unaware of what was required of him. As Dream approached he pointed to the bare wall behind George, who took a moment to understand what Dream meant.

George slowly backed up and pushed his own back against the wall.

"Nope, other way." Dream commanded.

George hesitantly turned as the younger walked up behind him.

"Arms above your head."

"Dream, I-"

"Don't talk, slut. Obey."

George lifted his arms and clasped his hands together, pinning himself to the wall as Dream took hold of his hips, pushing him against the wall adding friction to George's now painfully hard cock.

The smaller moaned out as Dream began swaying his hips for him in a slow, controlled manner. George tried moving his hips faster but Dream caused him to cease motion all together, making George whine.

"Dream please, I just-"

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up, did I say you could talk?" Dream said, spinning the other around to face him and grabbing his face roughly.

George shook his head best he could under Dreams hand, putting his arms at his side and trying to keep still despite his painful erection.

"Hm." Dream sighed and looked down before giving a slight smirk and looking back at the other. "You wanna cum that badly, you whore? Permission to speak."

"Yes, yes Dream I want it so fucking bad, god Dream please!" George begged, desperate for any sort of release. Dream chuckled and lifted his clothed knee up to George's crotch.

"Go on, then." He said smirking.

Dream knew what he was doing. George may have wanted it, but for some reason he'd always seen thigh riding as too desperate, more desperate that the begging in his eyes.

"N-no, th-that's not something I'll be-"

"You don't get to fucking decide." Dream said pushing George's left shoulder against the wall. "It's either this or I'm tying you to the headboard of the bed and leaving you there."

George whimpered and closed his eyes as Dream removed his hand from George's shoulder. The older began slowly grinding on Dreams thigh, gaining friction and feeling his hard cock become stimulated through his imprisoning boxers.

He moved up so his head could rest in the crook of Dreams neck and his crotch was higher up on the thigh beneath him. Dream grabbed George's hips to assist him, moving his hips faster and helping the smaller grind harder.

George moaned loudly into Dreams neck, unable to control the lewd sounds escaping himself. He began to lightly kiss and bite Dreams neck which ultimately motivated the younger to make George go faster, knowing what he wanted after George's release.

The boy on Dreams thigh felt his legs begin to shake, barely holding him up and almost completely relying on Dreams sturdy thigh and his hands on George's waist. George felt his release coming as he began frantically warning Dream about it, who responded with a simple, "go on, then."

George felt the warm sticky fluid flow out of him and through his boxers, leaking onto Dreams pants. The younger could feel it through his pants and he smirked before removing his knee from the wall and his hands from George's hips.

Those two things being the only thing that was holding George up, the older fell onto the floor, his boxers becoming uncomfortable due to the mess inside. He was panting hard and couldn't even sit up on his knees.

As George looked up he saw Dream drop his pants and grab a fist of George's hair, giving him no time to rest and pushing his head near his dick.

"Open."

George reluctantly opened his mouth and Dream pushed his head forward, causing the boy beneath him to gag and couch around his cock.

He started to full on face-fuck George, who felt tears prick the corners of his eyes and spill down his hot red face.

George tapped Dreams leg three times signaling he needed air, but Dream continued to face-fuck him for a few seconds before pulling George off of him.

George coughed and panted only to be shoved back onto Dreams length, the younger showing no mercy(ha) as he thrusted into the smallers throat.

Dream was grunting and panting, holding back moans and letting some escape as he thrusted. He felt his long-waited release.

"G-George I'm gonna c-" he was interrupted by a loud moan escaping his lips as George felt his hot seed shoot down his sore throat.

Dreams grip on George's hair loosened whilst George swallowed and pulled off, coughing and gagging for a good moment as Dream leaned down and put a supporting hand on George's back and ran his fingers through his dark brown locks.

Once George's coughing ceased, Dream helped him up and into the bathroom, starting the bath and helping him into it. Dream removed his shirt, his pants and boxers already got having been discarded, and sat in the bath with George, shifting to get cuddled up in a comfortable position.

"You did so good, baby. Did I go too hard?" Dream asked, his tone soft as he once again began playing with the other boys locks.

George simply shook his head no and smiled, pointing to his throat to signal that he didn't want to talk due to his sore throat.

Dream planted a kiss on top of George's head and held him close, both of them happy to be in each other's arms.

A/n: i don't know how to properly end chapters :p anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. There'll probably be more dnf in the future, and don't worry, this is still a karlnapity book aswell.

Word count: 1291