Mine(karlnapity)

Requested by: @Chrys4lism

Summary

Karl is very used to his boyfriends being over protective of him, he never really needed to be protective. Until today.

Today Karl and his boyfriends were on a walk, looking for a place to set up a picnic. They were talking, laughing, having fun, it was great. They saw a beautiful Willow tree and decided to sit underneath it.

They set up their picnic. The contents consisted of a plaid sheet to sit on, a few fluffy blankets, and a lunch pail with some sandwiches .

Karl had tried to pack himself a white monster, but his boyfriends knew he had already had two that day and made him grab a water instead.

As they finished setting up, they noticed a girl across the sidewalk. She seemed to be staring directly at Sapnap. Quackity hadn't noticed, he was too busy eating his sandwich and talking to Sapnap, who also hadn't noticed.

But Karl did.

Karl leaned up against Sapnap and his tall lover wrapped his arms around Karl. Quackity began to fake cry.

"I can't believe my own boyfriends have forgotten about me!" He sobbed dramatically. Karl laughed and planted a kiss on Quackitys forehead.

"C'mere ya big baby."

Quackity flopped over Karl's lap and gave a cheesy smirk, which Karl immediately laughed at.

"Ayo I know I'm ugly but ya don't gotta laugh-" Quackity said with a laugh. Karl was laughing his ass off while Sapnap smiled like a dummy.

"Oh shush, you hot bastard." Sapnap said with a corny wink.

They all laughed for a moment before calming down and continuing to eat their food.

Karl looked over at the girl who rolled her eyes and walked off. Karl wrapped his arms around both his lovers necks.

"Mine."

A/n: very short- sorry, I have no ideas ;-;

Word count: 306