Wings(karlnapity)

TW; PANICK ATTACK

Quackity was struggling; his fiancés had no idea about his wings, he was scared they wouldn't feel the same towards him if they knew. Of course this wasn't true, Karl and Sapnap loved him no matter what, but Quackity had always hated the tiny things and assumed others would as well.

He kept them zipped away in his jacket, pushed against his back flat, all day everyday. He never let them breathe, only letting them out to shower.

But today something was off.

He removed his clothes so he could shower and as he did he realized that his wings didn't spring out as they normally do. They didn't puff up and flap about, they stayed down as if glued to his back.

He felt immense pain whenever he tried to pry them off his back and quickly understood why this was happening. He hadn't taken his jacket off in five days.

He had kept his wings restrained for so long that they were now used to the position and refused to come back to how they're supposed to be.

He tried so hard to get them back up but nothing would work. His breath began to speed up and his entire body trembled. He lowered himself onto the floor and tried to breathe but it only got worse.

His vision began to blur as his eyes filled with tears and his hands reached out for something; anything that could help him.

He heard a knock on the door and his head shot up.

"You ok, Q? I don't hear the water running and you've been in there for a while.."

Karl.. Quackity thought to himself. He tried to form a sentence something that could tell his fiancé that he was doing ok, but was unable to.

He just choked on his words and couldn't get it out.

"Sapnap!" Karl yelled out. He was worried about why Quackity wasn't responding, but couldnt open the door due to the lock.

Quackitys breathing just became worse until it finally stopped; his throat closed up and his cheeks flooded with tears. He laid there, choking and gagging, unable to move or breathe or see or hear a thing.

The last thing he saw was the light on top of the bathroom ceiling before everything went dark...

A/n: sorry it's short, I tried😅 you want part 2?

Word count: 400