The journal(karlnapity)

Karl had been forgetting more and more due to time travel. He wasn't too worried until he realized he couldn't remember where he put his journal. He rummaged through his entire library, tossing the books off the shelves and throwing the shelves off the walls.

He needed that journal, not only for his memory, but because of it was found by anyone else they would find out he's a time traveler.

After tearing the entire library down, he fell to the floor and sobbed. It had everything he knew in it. His family, friends, information on his time traveling, and-

"SHIT!" He yelled out. I wrote about James in that book! How could I have been so-

His thoughts were interrupted by the only person who actually knew about his time travel coming in; Ranboo.

"Ranboo! Oh thank god, I-" he was panting so hard that it was difficult to form a sentence, Ranboo waited till he could. "I lost my journal! I can't remember where I put it- and- and- I-"

"Alright, slow down. Breathe, Karl, breathe." Ranboo walked over to him and helped him sit in a chair nearby, a supporting hand on Karl's back.

"I wrote about James in that book, Ranboo, what if they find it? What if they think I'm cheating on them?" Karl was close to tears; it wasn't just the fact that his lovers might leave him, he was frustrated with himself.

"I think we both know they would let you explain first, Karl." Ranboo was never good at emotions; he was more logical then anything, that was the main difference between him and Karl.

Karl was an emotional guy, no shame in it. He always knew how to help when someone was having problems. That's kinda how he met his ender friend; Ranboo couldn't control his emotions.

Ranboo on the other hand was terrible at this, usually making things worse with his AI thinking. He didn't mean to, of course, it's just the way his brain worked. Karl was helping him with that, so Ranboo thought he could try and offer something in return; he would listen.

"I know they would let me but.. what do I even say? 'Yeah I fell in love with past you, Sapnap!' No! They're gonna think I'm insane!"

"I've met those two idiots of yours, Sapnap will most likely make fun of you for it and Quackity will just laugh."

Karl groaned; he knew that's not what would happen. They would immediately get jealous and start to question him.

"I can't tell them I'm a time traveler." Karl stated flatly.

"Oh.. but you told me? Why is there a difference? Honestly, you should trust me least. I go into states where I can't control what I do or say, I don't even remember it afterwards. What if I tell someone while in the enderwalk?"

"You talk in enderman when you sleepwalk. The only people who can understand you already know about my time traveling."

"Who even can understand me?" Ranboo didn't know this; it was one of the things he was too scared to ask, but wanted to know most.

"Well, Technoblade for starters, he understands you. There's Bad, that dumbass egg taught him. The only other person is Puffy and she doesn't fully understand, so."

Ranboo may have wanted to know, but he was also asking questions to calm Karl down. He knew that if Karl didn't slow his breathing, they would never get anything done, let alone find his journal. He continued to question the panicked boy until he was completely calm.

"Alright, now, where's the last place you remember having your journal?" Ranboo asked.

"Uhm.. my uh- in the- I think- oh god I don't remember.." and Ranboo thought he had a bad memory, Karl lost the one thing that actually fixed his memory.