I feel like I might explode, but when Jeongyeon uses the tip of her tongue to spread my folds I feel like I might scream. She stops at my clit before looking up at me and biting down lightly causing me to jolt in pleasure. My legs feel like jelly and it gets harder to keep my moans quiet, but when she inserts her tongue inside of me, it makes me want to scream at how good it feels.

"F--fuck~" I run my fingers through her hair.

Jeongyeon catches my wrist "who told you, you could touch me?"

Jeongyeon goes back to running the tip of her tongue through my slit making me moan harder. My legs shake at how good I feel, at how good it feels when Jeongyeon flicks my clit with the tip of her tongue, at how good her tongue feels inside of me, and at how good she is with her tongue.

"A-ah~ Jeongie~" I hold myself back from touching her.

She keeps pumping her tongue in and out, it makes me want to scream. The way that Jeongyeon looks at me when she moves her tongue through my wet folds and up my clit before she starts lightly sucking on it drives me crazy. I'm so close, I'm falling apart at Jeongyeon's touch.

"I'm so close" I whisper.

"Don't cum" Jeongyeon practically growls.

"No please~" 

"I said don't" She pulls away from my glistening center and looks at me "you gave your body to me so I say when you cum and when you don't" 

"Please— f--fuck~!" I feel Jeongyeon's fingers dip deep inside me "nnngh~"

"You take my fingers so well, baby, what a good girl, you're my little slut aren't you?" Jeongyeon fixes her position so she's over me and her fingers are still deep inside me.

I decide to be bold and place a hand over the visible bulge in her pants and feel how hard she is. Her cock throbs under my touch, I unzip her pants and massage her clothed shaft and hear the way she enjoys, the way she holds in a moan. I stopped when she held my wrist, her whole hand covered my wrist.

"Again, did I say you could touch me?"

Tears form in my eyes. I feel so desperate, I just want to touch her and feel how big and thick her length is.

Her hand wraps around my neck and gently she starts squeezing "are you just that horny that you can't follow rules?" Her grip gets tighter "you just want to get fucked by me, don't you?"

A whine escapes my lips "Jeongie, please"

I watch as her eyes get dark with lust "Please what?"

"Please fuck me, I want to feel how big you are, I want you to fill me up with your cum" tears escape my eyes.

"So horny aren't you? I'm going to have fun with you" a smirk crosses her face before she pulls her fingers out of me and climbs up my body until I'm face to face with her clothed cock "I allow you to touch me"

I'm quick, I pull her waistband down and watch as her cock springs out of its cage. I wrap my hand around it before I stick my tongue out and loop it around the tip of her length. Hearing her little moan drives me crazy and I want to hear more so I take her entire shaft in my mouth, a moan escapes her mouth, and her body shutters.

"You're so good at that, I wonder what other things you're good at" a smile is plastered on her face "I want to see what you can handle, would you let me?

I nod without hesitation.

"mmh~ such a good girl" 

I feel her hands grab my head before she gets on her knees and starts thrusting into my mouth and down my throat. Her thrusts are slow at first but after a couple of minutes, she starts fucking herself hard and fast down my throat. Her moans drive me insane but when I feel her fingers inside me again I think I might lose it.