"Aw, did you wear these for me? Too bad I'm just going to toss them aside" I feel her hand caress my ass "what I want you to do is count"

"Wha—" I feel a sharp sting on my ass "mhh"

"Count, or I'll double it"

I feel the sting again "one—ah! two—nnngh~ three—aw f-fuck~ f-four—ahh~"

"You like getting spanked, baby?" I shake my head but she already knows the answer.

I feel her hand dip lower and her fingertips run between my slit causing me to shiver and moan.

"Why lie when the evidence is right here?" She dips her fingers in and starts pistoning her hands back and forth causing me to lose strength in my arms making me fall fully on the couch's armrest "oh, you like that?" I nod and moan under my breath "too bad, keep counting" she pulls her fingers out before she spanks me harder.

"F--five~!" I keep counting every spank, I keep counting until Jeongyeon is satisfied, which doesn't seem like any time soon "t--thirty-four—aww f-fuck~" my legs shake as Jeongyeon keeps bringing her hand down firmly against my ass, she keeps going and with ever spank the wetter I get, the more I find myself feeling desperate to get filled "F--FIFTY~!"

"Good girl, you took it so well— Jeongyeon rubs soothing circles on the spots she's been spanking —I should reward you, would you like that?"

"Y--yes" I nod my head vigorously.

"Then let's take this to your room"

Before Jeongyeon pulls up my underwear, she dips her fingers in me causing me to tremble and moan. She picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room before she lays me down on the bed and takes off my pants, but leaves my underwear on along with the shirt I have on, which belongs to her.

"Why did you leave them on?" My voice shakes.

"I want to see how long I can keep you waiting before I give you any sort of satisfaction" the smirk that crosses her face is devilish, she means what she says.

Jeongyeon leans over me and slowly inches forward, but I get impatient and wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her towards me and connecting our lips. I melt the moment our lips touch, I've been missing the taste of Jeongyeon's lips on mine, it's almost addictive so much so that once you start you don't want to stop. But eventually, I do, when I feel Jeongyeon squeeze my inner thigh before slapping it hard enough for me to gasp.

"You can't even wait for me to kiss you, you have to pull me into a kiss...maybe I shouldn't reward you" 

"No no, please! I need it, I need you" I start begging, and my eyes water.

"Maybe if you beg a little more I'll get to it instead of playing with you" Jeongyeon starts kissing my neck.

"Please, please, Jeongyeon, I need you–mmh~" I moan as soon as she starts biting my collar bone "ah~, please, I want you so bad"

"I'll make you a deal, the better your begs get the lower I go down your body...now start begging" 

"P--please Jeongie– f-fuck~ –please, I'll do whatever you want" she goes lower and her lips wrap around my nipples, she bites them occasionally but she mostly runs her tongue over them giving me pleasant shivers.

"You're doing so well" she lets my nipples go and starts kissing down my stomach but stops at my belly button.

"A-ah please I beg you, y-you can do whatever you want with my body, just f-fuck me" tears form in my eyes.

I feel like I might cry but when I feel Jeongyeon's hands on the waistband of my underwear excitement floods my body. 

"Be good for me and spread your legs" her hands squeeze my inner thighs and help me spread my legs "look at how wet you are, you look so good"