Chapter 55 - Making up

Ella's POV

Here I am again. Every time things get bad, I come to the rooftop. But since I met Anna, the only thing I can think about when I'm here is her.

I really wish things would just get back to normal between us. We both made mistakes, yes. But it doesn't have to end here. I love her too much to let that happen.

Honestly, looking at this view is just making me more anxious about the situation. But it's the only thing I got at the moment. Me and the moon.

Well, that's until I hear a noise coming from behind me.

I turn around instantly, coming to face with the girl that hasn't left my mind all day.

My heart starts beating really fast. Did she come here because she's also thinking about me?

She sits down next to me, not saying a word. It's like we both have so much to say, but when we did we fought so...silence is better.

And it's like she reads my mind. Words shouldn't be said right now. There's something better than them.

Turning around to face me, she crashes her lips on mine, finally filling the emptiness I've been feeling since we argued.

It just feels so right. I want to be mad at her, but I can't. So I kiss her back.

Putting my hand around her neck and pulling her body closer to mine, everything bad goes away. No fights, no cheating. Just us.

Anna's hands find my hips and squeeze them as she pulls me even closer to her.

"Tell me you don't miss me and I'll leave you alone" She says, pulling away from our very intense kiss and moving her mouth a little further down, kissing my neck. "Tell me you're done and I'll go"

"Anna" I say, exhaling sharp breaths."I could never say those things to you" I reply and she stops, moving her head up again.

"I'm sorry. About everything. I don't wanna lose you over some misunderstandings" She says, fixing her gaze on me.

"You won't" Now I'm the one who kisses her. I hope she can feel by the way I'm doing it how bad I want things to get back to normal.

"I love you" I say, pulling away. It felt like the right time to say that again.

"I love you" She says, putting her hand on my face and slowly moving her thumb around my cheeks "So much"

"Can we stop fighting and just get back to how we used to be?" I ask.

"Please" She says, giggling and leaning in again, giving me a fast kiss and hugging me. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, just enjoying eachothers company. "Come on let's go"

"Go where?" I ask as she grabs my hand, guiding me downstairs.

"My place... or yours?" She asks, smiling.

"Yours" I reply, not being able to stop smiling too.

We go back to her house and I don't let go of her hand. She opens the door and I can see Eva, Sab and Emma sitting in front of only one phone. What are they doing?

"Hi I'm back, Ella's..." Anna starts talking but Sabs interrupts her mid sentence.

"We're live" She says.

"Oh" Anna replies, laughing a little.

"Do you guys wanna say hi?" Eva asks.

"Yeah" Anna says, grabbing my arm and pushing me into frame together with her.

"Hey guys" Anna says, looking at the screen. "Say hi"

Woah. There are 5 thousand people watching it. I get nervous just by thinking about it.

"Uhm...hi" I say, blushing.

Anna starts reading comments and answering some of them. I try to read but it's way too fast for me.

"Did you and Ella break up?" Anna reads a question out loud. I look at her, giggling and rolling my eyes.

To answer, she grabs my neck and pulls me into her, kissing me. "Never" She says, making me blush even harder.

We stay on live for a few minutes until the girls end it. It was fun, not gonna lie.

They start discussing whether they're going out or not and agree to go out for dinner.

"Do you wanna go?" Anna asks me. "I'm not really in the mood but if you wanna go we can"

"No, let's say" I reply. Getting closer to her ear, I whisper "Plus, don't I get a proper apology?"

She smirks and blushes with my answer.

"We're staying guys"