Chapter 37 - New Girl

Anna's POV

"So?" I ask again, since none of them answered me yet.

"A new girl is joining the house" Eva says, excited.

"What! Who?" A new girl is joining and I didn't know?

"Mads Lewis" Sab says "You probably know her already, right?"

Of course I know her. She's really famous, especially in the tiktok industry. I've seen her videos before, I mean...she's gorgeous, blue eyes and blonde hair just like me.

"Omg, that's awesome" I say, still in a little shock. "When is she coming?"

"Management said tomorrow" Emma says and we all start talking about what is about to happen.

At first I think it will be a little weird to have a new girl around, but I'm sure everything will work out well. It will be cool.

It's been a long day and I'm pretty tired so I go to sleep. I have to wake up early anyway.

My alarm wakes me up after what it felt like only a few hours. I'm still sleepy when I start to change into workout clothes. At least the weather is good for running.

I ran like 3 miles and went back home, almost passing out. On the driveway I notice a different car. Maybe Mads is already here?

Opening the front door, I see all the girls in the living room, along with a face I'm still not familiar with. Yeah, she's definitely here already.

"Hi" She says, blushing a little. I think she might be shy. "Nice to meet you, I'm Mads"

"Hi, I'm Anna, nice to meet you too" I say, giving her my hand "Sorry, I would hug you but I'm all sweaty" I say, giggling.

"Don't worry" She giggles too. She shakes my hand and starts staring at me. "You have something here, wait..." And with that she gently takes a lock of hair off my face "Done"

What was that...I think I might have blushed a little.

"Thanks" I say and take a step back. I notice some of the girls looking at us but they don't say anything. "Gonna go take a shower" I say, smiling and leaving the room. That situation was a little weird but...whatever I guess.

After showering and putting some makeup on, I go record some tiktoks with the girls. We've made one announcing that Mads joined the house and it blew up. I sometimes caught her looking at me but decided to ignore it.

I texted Ella asking her what she was up to today but she's still grounded, so I'm on my own for the day. This sucks, cause basically all I did today was record tiktoks and stay at home.

It's already late so I decided to edit some videos in my room. It's like 2AM when I hear a noise and suddenly my door opens.

What is Mads doing in my room at this hour?