Chapter 20 - Night at Just a House

Anna's POV

I open the front door, seeing Eva, Emma and Sab talking in the living room.

"Why are you guys red?" Sab asks us, making Ella blush and becoming even more red.

Honestly I had no idea what to answer. Thank God Eva covered for me.

"I told you not to try that new spicy drink" She says and I sigh in relief.

"Yeah you were right haha" I say, trying to change the subject "Ella's having dinner with us tonight"

They all smile and carry on with what they were talking. I'm really thirsty so I go to the kitchen, making Ella come with me.

"So you're not scared?" She asks me.

"Scared about what?" I reply, grabbing a cup.

"About your friends asking about why I'm here" She says.

"I don't care about them asking about you" I say, getting closer to her. I was about to give her a fast kiss on the lips when Eva walks in there.

"Seriously?" She says, laughing a little "If you keep being like this I can't cover for you anymore" With that said, I noticed Ella is a little surprised by Eva knowing about "us".

"Yeah Ella I know" She says, winking at her and leaving the room with a bottle of water.

"See, I don't mind talking about you" I tell her. She smiles and we go back to the living room.

We kept talking until it was dark, with some of the girls making tiktoks here and there.

"Can we order? I'm hungryyy" Emma says and we decide to doordash McDonalds.

We're all eating when I notice Emma staring at me with a smirk. I look at her mouth a "what", and she points at Ella with her eyes. I laugh, blushing a little. She got what's going on too.

After we finished eating Eva suggested watching a movie and we agreed.

"Wouldn't it be better if you slept over? It's gonna be pretty late when the movie's done" I suggest to Ella, who smirks and looks at me.

"Sure, it's about time you pay for what you did to me in the car" She says that, getting closer to my ear and whispering the last words.

I blush with that, obviously. She grabs my hand and we go to the movie room.

Everyone is already seated when we get there. They left a spot for us so we sit down.

The words she just said to me are still in my head and I can't stop thinking about her and feeling her body on mine again. It's like an addiction.

It's like she can read my mind, because while I'm thinking about it I can feel her hand laying on my thigh, slightly moving on it.

Ok it's gonna be really hard to pay attention to this movie.