Chapter 47 - Don't provoke me

Anna's POV

So what exactly was I looking at?

"Hiii, sorry for the mess" Ella says, getting away from her friend and going in my direction. Why were they so close before I got in here? "Megan was trying to do my eyeliner because you know...I can't" Oh...I see.

"Oh" I reply. Not gonna lie, I'm feeling a little bit jealous. Just a little.

"Anyways...Megan, this is Anna" Ella says, formally introducing us. "Anna, this is Megan"

"Hi, nice to meet you" Megan says, giving me a warm smile. At least she seems to be nice.

"Nice to meet you too, finally" I say, smiling back at her. I would never be rude to one of her friends, especially Megan because I know she helped Ella with coming out to her parents.

I look over at her who seems kind of uncomfortable with both of us in the same room. "Ok, so sit down so I can do the eyeliner in time" I say and she relaxes a little.

It's almost time for the party to begin. The girls at home are all ready. Including Mads. I just hope she doesn't try to do anything stupid today. I know emotions can come out stronger with the help of some alcohol.

I finished Ella's makeup and we were ready. She starts checking herself out in the mirror before we go downstairs and after a few seconds I realise both me and Megan are watching her do it. I look over at her and she looks away from Ella instantly.

"Let's go girls" Ella says, making the eye contact between Megan and I break.

We go to the kitchen and Ella grabs a vodka bottle, opening it.

"Shall we?" She says, smirking.

"I would never say no to that" Megan says, grabbing a shot cup.

"Same" I match her energy, grabbing one too.

Ella fills the cups until the top and we take it. I feel the burning liquid going down my throat and make a disgusted face.

"Guess we're on" I say and they giggle.

After 30 minutes, it's like I'm in another place. Most of the people who were invited are already here, together with those who weren't, making the house very and I mean VERY crowded. But Ella doesn't seem to care about that as she takes her maybe 6th shot. 7th? Who's counting?

She got into her dream school and she's supposed to be celebrating. And of course I'm celebrating with her two.

Right now, me, her and Liv, who I got to know better today, are talking in the middle of the living room, which by the way appeared to have become a kind of dance floor. I've lost count of how many friends from her highschool Ella has introduced me to today. But they're all nice. I still haven't seen Mads all night, even though I saw Eva, Sab and Emma walking around.

"I'm gonna grab another drink okay?" I almost yell at her so she can hear me. The music is too loud and we're drunk. She doesn't respond and just shows me her tongue, making me giggle and roll my eyes.

I make my way into the kitchen with some difficulty. I mix some vodka and redbull in a cup and get back to the living room. But as I get there, I can't find Liv and Ella.

I walk around and then I spot her dancing with some people from her highschool. She sees me and smirks, staring directly into my eyes.

Without breaking our eye contact, she gets closer to one of the guys and starts dancing in front of him. He gets surprised and puts his hands on her hips. She knows what she's doing to me right now. And it's making me pissed.

I don't know what I might do if I keep looking at this. She smirks at me again and suddenly let's go of him, going in another direction. I of course follow her.

As she was walking I grab her wrist, making her turn around to look at me.

"What the hell were you doing with that guy?" I ask.

"Why do you care so much?" She says, laughing. She's teasing me and she knows it.

I don't answer with words. Instead, I pin her to the closest wall, putting my hand on her throat. "Don't provoke me"

"Or what?" She replies, lighting a fire inside me. Maybe it's because I'm drunk, but I'm feeling everything way more intense.

I grab her hand and guide us to the end of the corridor, opening the guest bathroom door. She doesn't even have time to think, because the second we got in that bathroom I locked the door and grabbed her hips, putting her on the sink.

I kiss her neck and take her shirt off, making her moan my name. I kiss her again and her tongue makes its way into my mouth while I pull her closer to me.

She takes my hand and guides it to her shorts. I unbottom them, but don't do anything but stare into those green eyes and give her neck a gentle bite.

She moans and I know what she wants me to do "Use your words baby"

"Please Anna..."

"Hmm.." I reply, still not doing anything

"Fucking touch me, please" She says, struggling to keep it together.

"I think I know how to fix that little attitude of yours..." I say, putting my hand inside her shorts. "What got you so wet princess..." I kiss her jawline "Sure as hell it wasn't that boy on the dance floor..."

She doesn't say a word, just whining at my slightest touch and trying not to scream as my fingers move, practically attacking her clit with every motion possible. She closes her eyes and I go faster, hitting the spots I know so well.

"Now who do you belong to?" I ask as I feel she won't be able to hold it in any longer.

"You" She says, whining.

"Yeah?"

"Yes" She says, burying her face on my shoulder and coming on my fingers "I'm all yours"

"Good" I say, smirking.

She hops off the sink and I grab her shirt, giving it to her. I look at her and she gives me a drunk smile, which I gladly return.

"Can you guys stop fucking already? I really need to pee" Someone outside says and we burst out laughing.

"Now I'm embarrassed to open the door" She says to me.

"Don't worry, just stay behind me" I giggle and open the door, coming to face with the one and only Eva Cudemore.

"Ugh girl at least fix your hair" She says and starts fixing Ella's hair.

"You knew that was us?" I ask, giggling.

"Yeah, would you think I'd say something like that to some random person?" She replies and we all laugh.

"I need water" Ella says. Typical. She's drunk so she just walks away.

"I think you should go. I don't think Ella's gonna like what she's about to see" Oh no.

I run after her the second Eva says that. But I'm too late. When I get to the kitchen, I see them kissing. And a very angry Ella going their way.