Chapter 13 - Sleepover

Ella's POV

Ok so this definitely took a twist. One hour ago I was mad at Anna and now we are sitting on my movie room couch watching a movie with my parents. How this happened I don't know, but I'm really glad it did.

But, if I'm being honest, I'm not really paying attention to the movie. Throwbacks from what just happened at the rooftop keep coming back to my mind.

After Anna explained the whole comment thing, I felt really bad. Obviously I overreacted. Guess my feelings for her are way bigger than what I imagined after all. I'm not really good with words so I hope she got how sorry I was by the way I kissed her...

My movie room has four couches. Me and Anna on the top one, since my parents say me and my friends always talk loudly during movies and they are on the first one, closest to the screen.

The air conditioning is making me really cold so I get up to get a blanket. I put it on both of us and Anna gets closer to me. The minute our bodies touch again I wish my parents weren't here.

Under the blanket, I feel Anna's hand slowly touch my inner thigh. Oh my God. She's moving them up and down, being really, i mean really, close to my underwear.

I turn to look at her as I get warmer with her touch. She's driving me crazy and I can't do anything about it because my parents are literally here. I squeeze her arm so she knows I'm going insane with this.

I desperately need her touch and she knows it. She takes her finger and passes it on the small lace on top of panties. But then she suddenly stops, smirking at me. What a fucking tease.

"You're gonna pay for this" I whisper really close to her ear

"El, what are you talking about? The movie?" She tells me with an innocent smile and turns away to face the screen

Yeah she's definitely paying for this later.

After about half an hour the movie ends. We say goodnight to my parents and head upstairs to my room.

It's really late and we're both tired, so we're both currently watching tiktoks on my phone. Anna's head is laying on my shoulder and I notice she fell asleep. She's looking really cute, so I take a picture and snap it to her.

I put my phone down and start trying to fall asleep. I'm almost closing my eyes when I feel an arm around my waist. She's asleep, so she probably won't remember that, but I for sure will.

It's probably 10 am when I wake up. I notice my bed is cold and she isn't here anymore. What the fuck?