Chapter 42 - Foggy windows

Anna's POV

I immediately go to the backseat and sit right in the middle. I catch her looking at me, confused.

"What are you waiting for, princess? Come here" I say and I can see her biting her lips as she goes in the back with me.

She sits on my lap and starts kissing my neck. The rain is intense and all I can hear is the low music noise I've put on as soon as we got in here.

Trust me, there's nothing better than this.

I quickly take her shirt off and she does the same thing for me. I can feel both of her hands on the back of my neck as she kisses me.

I slightly stick my tongue into her mouth and I can notice our breaths getting heavier.

To take her by surprise, I flip us over and press her body against one of the doors, making her whine.

I start sucking on her neck, going harder as I hear her slight moans.

"My present had two parts" I whisper on her ear and go back to her neck "That necklace needs some company"

I can feel her nails scratching my back, giving me goosebumps. I can't resist it any longer.

Pushing both of her legs, I make her lay flat on the seat. Firstly I lick her nipples, teasing her, but then she pushes my head down, making me look up and smirk.

Since I don't follow her command, she grabs my chin and brings my face closer to hers.

"Fuck me. Right now" She says and throws my head back down. She's so hot. Who in their right mind would say no to that?

I start fucking her with my tongue and I can feel her body shacking with my moves. When I start going deeper, she grabs my chin again, surprising me.

"Don't think for a second you're the only one having fun today" She says and I smirk, knowing what she means.

She sits again and puts one of her hands on my neck. With the other one, she takes my pants and panties off.

She runs one of her fingers through me, making me shiver. She then stares at me, licking one of them.

"Omfg" I whisper.

"Let's do it together" She says, and starts touching me.

I do the same thing for her. We're moving in a perfect synchrony.

She starts rubbing my most sensitive spot now with her fingers that are wet from being inside of me.

"Anna.." She says with difficulty and I know she is about to come, just like me.

We both go harder on each other until we reach our limit.

"That was..." I say. I don't even know what to say, I'm out of words. And out of breath.

"Yeah" She replies and pulls me into a kiss.

"You have no idea how much I love you" I say and kiss her again.

"I love you more" She says.

We put our clothes back on, or at least the dry ones and just sit there, hugging each other.

But then I hear a small laugh coming from her.

"What?" I ask.

"The windows" She says, getting closer to one and drawing a smiley face.

'What an artist" I say, grabbing my phone "I'll definitely take a picture"

I do as I say and post it on my private story. I don't care, this is fucking funny.

The rain stopped and we're good to go now. I turn the volume up and put my hand on her tight as we go back to my house.

As she drives, all I can think about is how happy I am.

"Wanna come in?" I ask her as soon as we arrive. We spent the whole day out and it's night time already.

"I wish but I'm pretty sure my mom is freaking out by now." She sighs "UCLA results are in two days, I don't want us fighting when they come up"

"It's okay don't worry" I say "Oh wait" I take off my hoodie and give it to her. If her mom saw her neck she would definitely freak out.

"Thanks" She says and kisses me goodbye "Text you later, girlfriend"

"Bye love" I wink and she gets into her house.

Best day ever.

I open my front door and see Eva and the other girls all talking in the living room.

"ANNA" Eva screams "DID SHE SAY YES?" I think she might be curious.

"Who? Said yes to what?" Mads asks, staring at me.

Oh that can't be good.