1.32

MATURE CONTENT DISCLAIMER - the smut part will be announced within the chapter as well as the end of it

Please, comment. 🙂

It was crazy when I put it like that.

He was fucking James Phelps.

And I loved him immensely.

-----

"Hi, beautiful." James greeted me as I opened my eyes. It was my last morning in England. James slept at my Airbnb while f/n was with Lucas. We didn't go to James's because this was closer to the airport.

Realising that I was leaving in the afternoon, I immediately got a little bit sad.

"Good morning, handsome." I returned the greeting and reached for James to ask for a kiss. He put down the book he was reading and propped on his elbow to lean over me and connect our lips.

I was still sleepy with my eyes barely open. "Did you sleep well?" He asked gently and stroked my cheek. "Sure." I said quietly and started to get up. I had to start packing my bag. In the corner of my eye, I could see how James was watching my every move.

"How did you sleep?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "Eh... Good." He said awkwardly. The mood in the room was super weird and I couldn't handle it so I left for the bathroom.

In there I turned on the shower to heat up and went to brush my teeth in the meanwhile. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I just spontaneously started crying. I couldn't bear the thought of being without James for the next who knows how many weeks.

We haven't agreed on anything for the future. We didn't know when the next time we could meet would be. We knew nothing. It felt like I was leaving him forever. And maybe I was. What if it wouldn't work long-distance? What if we would break up and never see each other again?

I got so scared I found myself minutes later sitting in the corner of the shower having a panic attack with hot water falling on my toes. Then I heard the door open.

"Y/n?" James walked in. I took a few deep breaths, stood up and tried to wash my face to look okay. "Yes?" I shouted back at him but my voice broke slightly. I still hoped he wouldn't hear it.

"Are you alright?" He opened the shower curtain and his expression fell immediately as he saw me standing there weakly. "What happened?" He pulled me into a hug wetting his entire pyjama and stroked my hair.

I was surprised I didn't go right back into crying but just kept standing there instead. "Your clothes are gonna be wet." I said quietly pressings my hands into his chest to minimise the damage.

"It will dry." He pulled me back in and waited patiently for me to tell him what happened.

"I got scared." I muttered. "Scared of what?" "That I'd lose you." I bit my lip. James's hand froze on my head as he was stroking my hair. "What do you mean? Why would you think that?" He asked worriedly and kneeled down to be closer to my height.

"What if we never see each other again after we say goodbye today?" I asked. "What if this is it? What if we are not going to last?" I expressed my fear running my fingers through his hair.