1.17

DISCLAIMER: Descriptive sexual content -> 18+!!!

That song is such a turn-on pls 🙄

When I looked at James once again, he was standing in front of the bed, undoing this belt. I decided to do it for him.

And more.

That was at least something I knew how to do, unlike the other thing. I got on my knees and walked closer to him. "What is it, hun? Where are you going?" He asked playfully. "Gonna help you with that." I grinned.

-----

"Oh yeah?" He raised his eyebrows. I didn't say anything and continued to undo his belt.

Unzipping his pants I looked up to meet his eyes. He seemed a little bit conflicted. "Is something wrong?" I asked puckering my lips in a doubting expression.

"Actually yeah. I meant today to be about you." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "But it's hard to say no to you seeing you like this." He left out a little laugh.

"Well then stop complaining." I said and pulled his pants down. My eyes must've widened a little when I first saw the bulge in his boxers.

It's always the shoesize.

I bit my lip nervously and touched him gently, stroking him through his underwear. His breath scattered. It sent shivers down my spine. Watching him react so sensitively to my touch was incredible.

I ran my fingers down his stomach and grabbed the hem of his boxers to pull them down. He took my hands stopping me. "What?" I looked up.

"I really want tonight to be about you." He smiled and touched my cheek. He pulled me up so I was standing in front of the bed with him and kissed me pressing his body against mine. "James but..." I tried to say something. "No, I mean it." He stopped me.

"Tonight I want to treat you like a princess." He picked me up again and placed me back onto the bed. My belly filled with butterflies when he said that. No guy ever would put me first behind the bedroom door.

"James, are you sure?" I asked. James started kissing my neck. "Very sure." He spoke into my skin and placed his warm hand on my stomach.

It was difficult for me to give in like that. And he could feel it. "Really babe what is it?" He came back to my face and kissed my cheek. The nicknames he gave me always made me feel things. "Nothing I just don't know how to do... This."

"Stop thinking." He smiled and kept kissing my cheek over and over again. "Just let it go." He whispered. I inhaled deeply.

James pulled down one of the straps of my bra with his free hand and sprinkled my collarbone with small kisses, moving down to my breasts. He pulled the other strap down and looked at me to check on my face before exposing me fully.

"That's it, darling. Relax." He kissed me on the sensitive skin. I placed my hand on his neck pulling him lightly so he would come back to my face. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

Once he came up I wrapped my arms around his neck connecting our lips. His hand would massage my breasts while he wouldn't let go of my mouth.

His actions were taking over my mind completely so I couldn't focus on my thoughts anymore. It was just me and him. Nothing else mattered.

He lifted my back slightly to undo my bra and take it off of me completely. "You're so beautiful." He said spreading kisses down my stomach, then moving back up to my mouth for just one kiss and to my nipples right after that.