1.20

DISCLAIMER: Explicit mature content! --> 18+

"That's why I wanted to practice that activity we just got into most recently. But you gave mixed signals so I gave up."

"Most recently? Washing the dishes?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "If you wanna call it that..." He sighed defeatedly.

-----

I sat up and looked at James. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "Then why are you staring at me?" He asked again.

"Because you're pretty." I chuckled and watched James's cheeks change colour.

I overstepped his body to sit on his lap, moving my hands to his head to play with his hair, brushing it down his forehead into his eyes and then back out of his face. I was now slightly taller than him which made me feel powerful.

"Are you aware you're not made of glass?" He asked. "What?" "I can't see the show." He complained.

"Okay if you don't like the view..." I said and lifted my leg to go back to my original position. His hand grabbed it and put me back on his lap.

"What?" "Maybe you're right and I don't need to watch the show." He explained.

"You really should decide what you want." I laughed at his sudden change of mind. He sat up fully and rested his hands on my hips.

"You were the one to accuse me of violently forcing you into things." He said. "I know quite well what I want." He added in a low voice making me look away as warmth would spread into my face.

"You do?" I asked cupping his jaw and giving him a soft kiss. "Keep going." He snickered into my face running his hands down my thighs. I kissed him again dipping my fingers into his hair.

It was freshly washed just yesterday and he didn't yet manage to apply any styling products into it. It was long enough to reach all the way to the hem of his t-shirt on the back but not too long to get in the way.

His lips were still slightly sweet from the jam he ate.

Both of our bodies would smell after the same shower gel making it hard to tell where one was ending and the other starting.

I felt his hands move to my butt and pull me closer to him. I moved my hips to grind against his lap feeling him smile.

My hands brushed down his arms as he started to kiss my neck. I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled upwards to get rid of it.  We had to separate for a moment to pull it over his head after which I immediately went for his lips again.

His hands were caressing my butt cheeks setting the pace for my movements while mine slid down his chest and stomach to play with the waistband of his pants.

"You know, I'm starting to doubt that little story about how inexperienced you are." He whispered. "Who said I've never done anything at all." I replied and moved my kisses to his neck and collar bones.

The truth was there really weren't many times I would have done something like this. Just a few. But why would it matter if I was doing it right regardless of my number?

I kissed his lips to stop him from saying anything and overstepped his body again to kneel on his side still kissing his mouth. I reached down rubbing his bulge over the pants with my hand.

He quickly took the pants off and started to undo mine. I helped him and got rid of the t-shirt as well.

I saw James's eyes widen once he realized that I wasn't wearing a bra.