1.5

Then my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was James. My heart skipped a beat. I was so excited to hear his voice, that I completely forgot all of the previous frustration. I beamed at f/n. "It's James!" I squeaked and picked it up.

---

"Y/n! Hi!" I smiled ear to ear. "Hi." I said gently. "Uhm.. Did you sleep well?" "Yeah I did. How about you? Did you wake up just now?" I asked. "I woke up a few hours ago actually. But when I was typing my reply to your text, my manager called. I had to go take care of some things immediately and I just somehow forgot to tap send. I'm sorry." He explained. "I wasn't asking why you didn't reply, James. It's fine. Don't worry." I said calmly while inside me there was a firework. I was so happy that he did think of me first thing in the morning and that him not contacting me was just a stupid coincidence. "Okay so ehm... do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked. "Oh that's something you'd like to know, wouldn't you?" I teased. "I was just thinking that maybe I could take you out for a walk in the centre after yesterday. But if you don't want to..." I could sense that he was trying to play my sarcastic game with me and I loved it.

"Do you know any good ice-cream place?" I asked randomly. "Actually, I do." I could hear him pull off that beautiful smile of his. "Okay. If you promise that we'll get ice cream, I'll go out with you tonight." I submitted. "Great! I'll pick you up at six. Is that fine with you?" "I'll be ready." I chuckled. "See you then." "Bye James." I ended the call.

F/n was looking at me with a vicious smile. "Oh look at heeer! Someone is going to get laid sooooon." She teased. "Stop it f/n!" I laughed. "We've only just met." I shyly looked into my lap. "Oh yeah you have. But the sparks are flyyyying..." She motioned her hands. "...everywhere! Can't you see them?" "You are unbelievable." I shook my head at her. "You'll thank me later you'll see."

"Anyway. You forgot that we do have plans tonight." F/n raised her eyebrows at me. My hand flew up to my mouth. "Oh my god! Yes, I did!" I shouted. "Ehm... Well.. I'm sorry. I'll call him to let him know." I took my phone out of the pocket of my robe. F/n cracked up laughing. "Y/n don't! I'll just go with Vicky. You have a date! Priorities???" "Oh.." I put the phone back down. "Are you sure you'll be okay with that?" "Of course! I believe you were only going with me because I wanted to. Am I right? It's not really your music taste anyway. Now I have a friend to go with and you have.. well.. a FRIEND to spend the evening with. It all fits perfectly." F/n illustrated. "Well.. okay. Thanks." I smiled.

It was currently 14:30 and f/n was supposed to leave our place at 17:30 if she wanted to make it to the concert. We've decided that we'd go shopping tomorrow instead of today, which gave us a few hours of free time to watch a movie and prepare for the night." We've decided to watch the fourth Harry Potter movie. Well... I didn't want to because I was afraid that I might get too much of James and won't be able to stand any more of him later when we go out, but f/n was having too much fun making me blush and giggle like a complete idiot. So yeah. She decided we'd watch the goblet of fire movie and I was forced to agree.

At the end of the day, it was a lot of fun. I mean.. most of the movie was fun. When Cedric died I cried like a little girl. Anyway. What I wanted to say is, that instead of being tired of James, I couldn't wait to see him even more now.

It's so weird. It's never happened to me before. Getting wrapped around some guy this easily. Just one night. Why did no one tell me that being clumsy was all it took to get a date? I mean.. is it a date? We never said it was going to be a date. Did James like me in that way? I didn't want to get too excited. But it certainly did seem like something. He'd even say he wouldn't want to be friends. And f/n wouldn't stop talking about me and James sleeping together. I think it was a date. James Phelps was taking me on a date. That's kinda cool.