Babysitting Sally

Start from the beginning

Sally giggled. "That must've be really weird." She said, making you nod and wave your spatula. "I thought I was dreaming." You stated before grimacing. "Till I met with (F/N) the next day and he said had the same dream."

"That's fun-eek!"

You raised a brow and looked at her as she moved to the other side of you, gripping your shirt. "Eek?" You questioned, looking where she pointed and saw a small spider. "Oh, a spider." You said, shrugging. Then looked around before grabbing a cup and put it over. "Its trapped."

She blinked before sighing in relief. You laughed and patted her head.

Offenderman-

"Please, please, I'll treat you to something later." Offender said, grabbing your hand and kissed your knuckles. "I'll treat you, okay? So, watch her for about twenty minutes. I'm sure you can handle her." He said, smiling. "I have to go shopping la-"

"I know and I'll be back before you do." He interrupted. Before you could say anything, he dropped Sally's bag in your arms then left.

You scoffed before looking at Sally. "He never gives me a warning, you know that?"

Sally giggled. "I know. You said that last time too."

Thinking back, she was right. Offender came and dumped her on you at the last second. "That fucker. He did do that!"

Sally followed you around as she listened to you ranting angrily about Offender as you were doing some chores. She found it funny and continued to follow you around like a duckling and helped when she felt like it. When you did calm down, you exhaled deeply then patted your cheeks before looking at her.

"Want to play hide and seek?" You asked, making her gasp and nod. "Yes!"

You smiled and crossed your arms. "I'll hide and you find me. The bedroom is the no-no zone." You stated, tilting your head as she nodded. "You go it!" She smiled widely, making you grin. "Let's start then!"

Masky-

"Why do you have so many songs?" Sally asked as she looked up from your phone to you. "There's not that many songs" You chuckled, making her huff quietly. "I think I'll stick to this playlist as you clean."

"Whatever you sa...is that a spider?" You questioned, looking at a small spider as Sally gasped. "What?"

You stared at it a little longer before snorting. "Let me get a cup." You stated, looking around till you found one. Sally watched you before turning to the spider but gasped. "It disappeared!"

"What?" You looked and sighed deeply. "Crap, of course it went missing." You muttered, starting to look for the spider. Sally watched you then jumped when you cheered. "Found it!"

"Really?" She questioned, seeing you grab the cup and a piece of paper. Then you walked to the window, opened it, then shook the paper a little. "Spider is all gone, Sally." You said as you shut the window and smiled at her.

Sally blinked before smiling widely and nodded. "Thank you!"

You were gonna say something till you something dangled in front of you. "Eh?" You blinked before laughing nervously. "That spider is huge!" You exclaimed, Sally leaving the room with a small scream.

Masky was confused when he came back, only to have Sally and you pushing him to your room.

Slenderman-

"What are you doing?" Sally asked, watching you look between two papers. "A dear friend of mine needs help with a class of his. I'm just checking his work to see how well he did this time." You said, looking at her. "I would tutor him but he has a slight fear of the...supernatural." You stated, making her give a small 'oh'.