"Hello, Y/n..." he managed to say once he caught his breath. She reached her arms out towards him. He took her away from her father and the girl began to hug his neck instead, Moony cradling her in his arms.

A doctor soon came out of the room and the three men rushed towards the doctor.

"Congratulations, you have a beautiful, healthy baby boy." The doctor told the man. James ecstatically hugged the doctor and thanked him. He then hugged his two friends.

"Hey, Y/n! You wanna meet your baby brother?" He asked Y/n as Remus set her down.

Y/n yawned then nodded vigorously. James held her small hand and the four of them made their way into the room.

On a bed sat Lily, cradling a baby in her arms. She looked towards them, smiling as she was glowing.

Y/n ran onto the bed and sat next to her. "Y/n, meet your baby brother... Harry." Lily spoke softly, looking down at Y/n.

Y/n stared at baby Harry, smiling softly at the sleeping baby. "He's so..." she poked his cheek. "Squishy." She giggled. "Hi Harry." She whispered to the baby.

"I'm going to be a godfather!?" She suddenly heard from across the room. Her father had just informed his best friend that he was going to be Harry's godfather.

They all laughed and Y/n grinned. "Moony, mine! Paddy, Harry's!" She spoke up.

'Paddy' laughed, picking her up. "That's correct! My, you're so smart! Very smart indeed."

── ──

Y/n couldn't help but think of her dream for the next few days. 'Who is Moony?', 'Who is Paddy?', and 'What kind of names are these?' lingered in her head.

"He's a complete lunatic!" She heard her friend; Alicia complain about the new guardian of the Gryffindor common room.

Sir Cadogan was the least of Y/n's worries. She wanted answers about her dreams. And on top of that, Sirius Black managed to get into Hogwarts, so most people were on high alert and on edge.

Y/n waved to Alicia and walked into McGonogall's office. "You called for me, Professor?" She asked as she closed the door.

"Yes, dear. It's about Sirius Black." Her eyes were somber and Y/n nodded gently, sitting down across from the woman.

── ──

"When did you plan on telling me?!" Y/n yelled in a sudden rage as she forced Harry against a wall, boring her eyes into his.

"Ow!" He hissed. "Tell you what?" He asked.

"That Sirius Black is out to kill you!" She was speaking in a low tone but it didn't cover the rage in her voice. "What, you thought you could keep it from me? When were you going to tell me, when he killed you?!"

"Harry! Y/n!" She heard the voices of Hermione and Ron as they ran up to them.

Y/n let go of Harry, huffing. Harry fixed his shirt's collar and rubbed his neck.

Without another word, she walked away.

── ──

For the next few days, Harry and Y/n didn't speak. During Quidditch training, the only time she would speak to him is to tell him,

"Catch the snitch, Potter!"
"Focus, Potter!"

To which, he wouldn't respond because he knew she just needed to let out her rage. In all honesty, he knew she would stop being mad if he apologized for not telling her about Black.

He planned on doing so eventually, but training plus her avoiding him made it difficult.

On their last training day, Wood told them some news. "We're not playing against Slytherin." He told them.

"We're going against Hufflepuff."

"Why?" The team asked.

"Flint's excuse is that their seeker's arm is still injured." Wood told them. "But it's obvious why they don't wanna do it, they don't wanna play in this weather, think it'll ruin their chances of winning."

Thunder bellowed loudly in the distance.

"There's nothing wrong with Malfoy's arm." Harry said furiously. "He's faking it!"

"I know that but we can't prove it!" Wood said.

"We've been practicing all those moves assuming we're playing Slytherin! And instead we're going against Hufflepuff, they've got a different style." Y/n said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"They've got a new captain and seeker; Cedric Diggory." Wood said.

Alicia, Katie, and Y/n looked to each other, Alicia and Katie giggled, Y/n merely smiled.

"What?" Wood frowned. "He's that tall, good looking one, isn't he?" said Y/n with a smirk. "Strong and silent!" said Katie, giggling.

"He's only silent because he's too thick to string two words together!" Fred said, impatiently with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Alicia and Y/n looked at each other, covering their mouths as they stifled their laughter.

"Hufflepuff's a pushover, Oliver, i don't know why you're worried. Last time we played them, Harry caught the snitch in like five minutes."

"We were playing in totally different conditions!" Wood shouted. "Diggory's put a very strong side together! He's an excellent seeker! We mustn't relax, we must keep our focus!"

"Oliver, calm down." Y/n spoke exasperatedly. "We're taking Hufflepuff seriously."

"Seriously!" Fred and George added on.