My lips purse together as I scowl at him. Even after his very own Plutonian soldiers turned against him, he still can't see the error of his ways. He still thinks it is all Lucian's fault and of course the rest of us aliens who are supposedly beneath him.

Lazarus goes on and on, mostly complaining and shouting about how Lucian has destroyed the empire. I lose interest in his repetitive words and shift around, trying to ease the pain in my arms. 

It is to no avail. He's locked my hands high over my head, it feels like my arms are slowly being ripped away from my body. I lean back, causing some discomfort in my back but the pain reduces momentarily. 

I stare outside, wondering where he is taking us. It feels like we have been flying for hours despite the flight into hyperdrive. 

Familiar clusters of rock come into view and the dullish white grey expanse of those planets makes my blood run cold. 

"Where are you taking me?" I finally ask. 

Lazarus stops pacing and turns to me, his eyes narrow to slits reminding me of the creatures that live on the constellation we are approaching. 

"Haven't you been here before, Bone Breaker?" 

"Why?" I shudder and struggle in my handcuffs uselessly. "This is a death wish."

Lazarus walks up to me and bends down. He forces me to drink some water, enjoying the fear in my eyes as I stare out the window. 

"I think it's the perfect place. No one will ever come here to look for you two." 

I gulp down the water he has fed me, my parched throat momentarily relieved. The Serpentine Constellation draws closer and closer. We aren't even on the icy ground yet but I have started to shiver. 

"You are insane," I breathe out. He's brought us to the worst place imaginable as if he isn't afraid of dying here either. 

Lazarus sniggers. "And you are nothing but an abomination. All you had to do for serve us and even that you couldn't do. We should have destroyed your species the moment we found out about you humans. At least then you would have never existed." 

I'm used to his belittling by now but this somehow makes me burst out laughing. It's apparent Lazarus doesn't like this. He walks up to me and puts a boot to my chest, pressing me to the wall. 

"Why are you laughing?" 

"Because you keep saying that I am nothing. That I am a useless alien who is beneath you and yet instead of escaping, here you are taking me to the ends of the universe just for some silly revenge. You keep saying you are above us all and yet your actions always say other wise. You are a walking contradiction. A joke," I look up at the venom in his eyes and he bares his teeth, seething with anger. 

He kicks me in the ribs, hard and I double over, gasping for breath. A shot of pain reverberates through out my entire body and involuntary tears fill my eyes. So much pain, I can't even think straight as we land on a sheet of ice. 

Lazarus crashes the ship, breaking the ice beneath us and I can only watch in horror as we fly into a cave, overlooking a small pit. 

He lands here roughly, unlocks me and drags me with him, making me heave with every movement. 

"Serpents," I'm barely able to speak and he holds out his gun in answer. It is as if he is plain suicidal or just crazy. 

"These creatures are stupid. If you could kill them, so can I," He murmurs, his face white against the icy background. I wonder if he is joking but he looks so confident.