Me*thought*: It's not like I like you either.

Me: How about you go help with the evacuation at the first-aid area? Your quirk is probably well-suited for it. I'll take care of things over here.

Yoarashi: Pfftt...

(Y/N): Hey, enough talking. Your oppenent is right here.

He look up at us. Lot of light particles start to surround him amd his wounds start to heal.

(Y/N): Healing Light.

Yoarashi launch a strong wind at (Y/N) while I use large flame at (Y/N) but both of our attack missed.

Me: You guys really want to let me kill you guys, huh?

Yoarashi:*look at me* Why are you using flames?! With heat, wind become unstable!! Or did you try to protect your cousin?!

Me: It's because he defended my ice earlier. Didn't you come here to assist? If anything, my flames are being blown off by your wind.

Yoarashi: You're just doing this so you don't have to get credit to anyone else!

Me: Huh? Who would do such a thing?

Yoarashi: You would!

(Y/N)'s Evil Side POV

I look at those fools with pissed look.

Me: (Y/N), before I kill those fools, you better wake up and make them work together. And then, switch with me again so I can fight with them.

I then hear (Y/N)'s voice in my head.

"Why would I do that? I let you control my body so you can learn more about people. I already assumed that those two will argue, that's why I let you control my body from the very start of this test."

Me: You bastard. By the way, who is that crew hair bastard? The way he said he hate you is like he know you.

"That guy and me met in my first entrance exam. He try to make friend with me but before he can say anything, I said that he's in my way and I'm not interested in making friend."

Me: Guess that is why he hate you, that two face, and Endeavor. You three are the same.

I said while looking at those fools fighting each other.

Gang Orca: (Y/N), do you want to finish them off or I'll do it for you?

I give him death stare.

Me:*death stare* Bother my fight, and you'll die.

"You are being too cold, Shadow."

Me*thought*: Shut up. I know what I'm doing.

Todoroki launch big flames at Yoarashi and Yoarashi send strong wind at the fire making the fire change it way to the earthquake guy that I kicked earlier.

Me: You don't want to take over and save that boy?

"No, I don't care if he die either. Victory is everything. Humans are just tools for me to achieve victory. They can be replaced."

Me: Hahaha! I like your mindset!

When the flame almost hit the earthquake guy, Deku jump into the battlefield and save the boy.

Deku then look at Todoroki and Yoarashi.

Deku: What the hell are you doing?!

Suddenly Todoroki's face turn into face of someone that realize of something.

"He already remembered when Yoarashi try to speak with him during my first entrance exam."

Me: It's too late now.

Darkness start to wrap my body forming a jacket, pair of big wings on my back, and a big sword in my right hand.

Me: Fallen Angel

Me: Fallen Angel.

To be continue....