chapter 53

"Okay, just be careful, okay. Your phone will make that sound once we are in, so you know what to do."
"Okay. I love you dad."
"I love you too Ale."
He kissed my head before hugging me.
"Okay everyone, we are starting now!"
Steve clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention. I waved and sat in my car, driving off.
Lord help me now.

Once I arrived, I parked in front of building and walked to front doors where guards were.
"Who are you?"
"I'm from Dawson's Mafia. I need to talk to Paul."
He looked me up and down, before letting me in the building.
He let me in his office where Paul looked at me.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here."
"I see you know me huh?"
I said, while he nodded at the guy so he closed the doors and left the room.
"How wouldn't I know Derek's daughter?"
I chuckled.
"Sit."
"Gladly."
I sat on the chair that was across from him.
"What brings a beautiful girl like you in my office?"
He asked looking at me, leaning on his elbows on the desk, interweaving his hands.
"I thought we could hang out, heard you were a good buddy to hang out with."
I answered after taking a moment to look at him while thinking of an answer.
He chuckled before I got up, walking around his office.
"I see we are already comfortable."
I chuckled, tracing my fingers over some stuff on his shelfs.
"So we are gonna just hang out?"
I smirked looking at him, before he got up and walked closer to me.
"I see we are wearing tight black clothes with intentions."
He said placing his hands on my waist and whispering in my ear.
Jesus, this makes me so uncomfortable, but I'll have to push that aside so I could get all the stuff back.
"And I see you have some intentions with me."
I said when I got a message on my phone, meaning my dad and all of them are in.
I walked to the doors and locked them, making the guy, that is 15 years older than me probably, smirk.
I slightly pushed him back on his chair, before straddling him with my legs.
His hands immediately went on my hips and I looked him in the eyes. This is fucking uncomfortable. The only person I feel comfortable doing this is Jaden and only him.
"Are you just going to look at me or what? Or are we going to make some deals with Dawson's Mafia?"
I smirked, before leaning in, making him lean in too. I swerved him, kissing his cheek before getting up and walking behind his chair as one of my hands slides down his chest.
"You know I'm not only from Dawson's, right?"
I whispered in his ear while he kissed my cheek. Disgusting.
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhmm, you have greetings from Hossler's."
I said wrapping my arm around his throat and pointing my gun to his head.
"You fucking slut."
He mumbled out, already out of his breath.
"Do you want those to be your last words or are we going to make a deal?"
I asked while he tried his best to push me off of him.
"Fuck you."
"Why are you so miserable that you stole 5 millions from one of the biggest Mafia's? Look at yourself, your Mafia is that poor that you needed to steal from others."
"Okay, we'll talk. Just let me be."
"A-a. Do you think I'm that stupid?"
"I don't know, maybe. Since Hossler was that stupid to send a woman to fix his shit."
"He doesn't even know about this. But I do know his plan. And if he finds you, I promise you the worst possible death because I saw his plans and I know him, unlike you. Especially if you do something to me now."
"Cash?"
"No, no. I want all the drugs and guns you stole, plus money that you stole too."
"I don't have all of it. Half is already sold."
"Then give me that half and rest of the money."
"Okay, okay, just let me."
My dad busted through the doors with two guys with him. They grabbed Paul, pulling him somewhere out.
My dad hugged me and I squeezed his body as tight as I could. I don't think this could've went better.

They tortured the guy for few hours until he gave up and gave a good amount of drugs and the rest was money.
I talked to my dad in his office with my mom on FaceTime. She was too worried for me.

I got everything in bags in my car and went home. His car was there, which meant he was home.
I grabbed only one from the trunk and walked in the house. He was already standing there waiting for me with his arms folded on his chest.
"Now tell me, are you normal?"
I narrowed my eyebrows at him.
"Where is your damn phone?!"
"In my pocket."
"Why didn't you answer any of my calls. Nor your dad did. What the fuck was happening?! I thought something happened!"
"I told you I'm with my dad, I was do-"
"Well the thing is that I don't even know if you're with your dad."
"You know what Jaden? Fuck you. The rest of it is in the trunk of the car I drove."
I dropped the bag in front of him, starting to walk upstairs.
"What is this?"
"Open it, it's not like I put a bomb in there to kill you."
I started walking to our room. I mean I'd understand if he was mad that I wasn't answering, but thinking that I was lying to him or even cheating. That's just over the line.
"Lex what the fuck is this?!"
He yelled from downstairs before I heard him run upstairs behind me while I was still slowly walking to our room with no rush.
"Lex, what's that?"
"Do you not have eyes?"
"I do but what is it? What's that supposed to mean?"
"It was supposed to mean that last three days I worked with my dad and his Mafia so we would go and get all your 5 millions back so you can stop stressing about it, because you didn't want my help."
His eyes went wide while I folded my arms over my chest.
"Wh- H-How?"
"But not like you care, because I was obviously cheating on you."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, it's just that-"
"No, save it. Because you meant it."
"I'm sorry babe. I don't even know why that even came on my mind."
"I know. Because you don't trust me."
"I do. It's just- It's just that we haven't spent enough time together and you've been a little strange past few days. I'm sorry, please."
I sighed relaxing my shoulders.
He started approaching me, embracing me in the hug.
"I'm sorry."
I gave up, hugging him. It's just that I can't keep mad with him. And I hate myself for that.
"Can you please forgive me for that? Please."
"Okay, it's not okay, but I'll forgive you."
"Can you please tell me what did you do whole day? I was really worried. Not just for, you know, but actually for you. You got me really worried."
"Can talk while I shower? I feel disgusting."
"Let's take a bath then."
"Okay."
We walked in the bathroom and stripped down while bath filled up.
I sat down while Jaden peed before sitting down in the bath too.

°°°°°°°°°°

Well that went... it went.
words count: 1281