chapter 28

LEXI'S P.O.V.

Whole morning I've been packing stuff, trying to fit them in less suitcases, but I still managed to fill 2 big and 2 a little smaller suitcases.
"Goddammit."
"What?"
"I made it in four suitcases."
I said giving thumbs up and sarcastic smile.
"I thought you'd pack it in more."
Jaden said chuckling.
"Josh told me Nessa packed them in 5."
He said putting his hands on my waist.
"Well."
I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I look so sexy with this chain on."
He said turning me around as now both of us were in front of mirror, his arms around my waist and my hands on his.
"Yes, you do very much."
"Thank you baby, you for real shouldn't buy it for me."
"Shut up Jaden, I wanted."
"And I'm so thankful for that."
He said kissing my neck as I smiled at him.
"I'm gonna roll suitcases downstairs, you get dressed and then I'll just get a hoodie on, they should arrive soon, Josh told me they are on their way, they'll pick us up first and then Bryce and Blake, we'll drive together, except dogs will be in other van cause we have kids with us so that means no place."
"Okay."
I got on some comfy warm sweats and hoodie with shirt under it, just in case I wanna take it off while we are driving there.
I also packed spare sweats and shirts for me and Jaden and our chargers and stuff like that in backpack and grabbed pack of water bottles. We quickly went to bathroom and just as Jaden walked downstairs Josh and Nessa arrived. He walked out the van, rolling suitcases with Jaden.
I sat with Marley and Jaden in back as Josh was driving and Nessa was in passengers seat.
When we were at Addison's and Bryce's house, other guys stopped, just so they could get dogs with them.
It will be a long 16 hours.
I cuddled with Jaden, my head on his chest, and Jackson between our bodies taking a nap.
I also didn't bring my pills, hope I won't need them in next week.
Jaden played with my hair as my hand was on Jackson's tummy drawing circles on it.
Blake was sleeping, since plan was for him to drive after we make a stop after four hours at gas station or some fast food restaurant, and then Bryce would get four hours after, and then Jaden.

"Babe."
I heard Jaden say shaking me a bit.
"Hm?"
"C'mon, we're at station, you can go to restroom or just walk around a bit or get coffee."
"Mm, okay."
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I picked Jackson up as he was awake, he should get some fresh air too.
"You want some coffee?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, any snacks or anything?"
"Nah."
"Okay, I'll go get us coffee then."
Jaden said kissing my head and walking inside. I walked around bouncing Jackson a little as we watched cars drive past station. It was a little bit cool outside, so I walked back to van and grabbed his little blanket, wrapping him in it and fixing his little beanie he had on.
Jaden walked out with our coffees, placing them on a freezer that was outside for ice creams and stuff like that.
He poured in sugar and closed them again.
"Try see if it's good."
He handed me my cup and I took a sip of it.
"It's good."
"Okay, I gotta go pee real quick, I'll be right back."
I nodded and he walked away to bathroom.
"Hey babyy."
I said pecking Eva's cheek as Bryce walked up to me.
"There's my boy."
He said as Eva and Jackson made grabby hands for each other.
Bryce walked closer to me, and babies hugged, making my heart melt.
Bryce and I awed, both surprised with babies actions.
"They were separated since we started the ride, he was with you and Jaden and she was with me and Addi, they usually aren't that long separated."
"They are such a cuties."
Jaden walked back to us smiling.
"Hey princess."
He said grabbing Eva's hand and kissing it.
"You wanna take him just for few minutes, I need to go to restroom?"
"Sure."
He picked Jackson from my arms and I walked away.
"Hey, do you know where Bry and kids are?"
Addison asked me as she walked out the bathroom.
"They are with Jaden, right in front of doors of market."
"Oh, okay, thanks."
I smiled and she walked away.
I did my stuff in restroom and walked back to them.
We stood there for few more minutes, I talked to Avani something totally random while Jackson was playing with few of my rings that I had.
"Okay, are we ready to go now?"
Vinnie asked and we all agreed.
"Okay, we bought enough energy drinks and food, we can go now."
"Okay, we'll talk later for next stop."
"Okay."
We all got back to our van's, Jaden helped me climb in, Amelie sat in front with Blake. We all got comfortable as we started driving.
"Okay, I need to feed them now, so all three of you need to turn around."
"Why me? It's not like I literally made those kids."
Bryce said as we busted out laughing, while she threw a pillow at him.
"I'ma be sleeping, so, I won't look anyway."
Josh said turning on the side as he faced the back of the seat.
Jaden walked to me, laying on my chest as he faced away from Addison. I played with his hair, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.
After she fed kids and all that stuff, she secured them with pillows so they won't fall off while they are sleeping.
I wrapped a blanket around me and Jaden and drifted away too to take a nap again. I woke up really early today so I had time to pack everything, so I was obviously really tired.

After next stop, Bryce was driving and Josh was in front with him, Addison didn't want to leave kids.

I was currently playing with Eva and Jackson with Jaden, they are such happy babies, they barely ever cry.
After next stop, I sat in front with Jaden. We also grabbed some food since we stopped at restaurant. We have about almost 5 hours probably, it'll take us time to find houses that we rented.
He ate his burger while he was driving and I was giving him fries.
"This burger is fucking amazing."
He mumbled with his mouth full of food. I agreed with him and we finished our meal.
"You wanna open me red bull?"
I hummed opening him can and opening other one for myself. I love red bull, I can't resist it.
Few more hours passed by and we finally parked in front of the house we were staying in. Others arrived just few minutes before us.
Jaden removed his hand from my thigh unbuckling his belt and opening the doors.
I got my shoes back on, getting out the passengers seat, only to get hit by cold ass air and snow. I got the key from Avani, they took key for their house and our house, and unlocked the doors, letting Addison and Nessa who were holding babies in first and I walked behind them with Amelie.
Guys got in our suitcases, leaving them just by doors.
We all wandered around house, it was all of wood, giving that cottage vibes, but also really cozy.
We all got in rooms, I helped Jaden get our suitcases in there.
He immediately picked me up throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me, covering us with blanket.

°°°°°°°°°°

Yuppp, this chapter is lowkey a mess but okayy, we'll live through🙄
words count: 1313