chapter 15

I got out of bed running downstairs.
"Wait babe! Come back here! I want kisses!"
I heard her giggle. Goddammit her giggle makes my day every time.
I walked in the kitchen where she was and turned her around placing my hands on her waist.
"I want kisses babyy."
"Welp."
"Please."
"Then kiss me you idiot!"
She said laughing and I immediately smashed my lips on hers. Kiss soon turned into a make out, so she jumped up on the counter behind her, pulling me closer to her again. Her hands traveled from my jaw, neck, my hair and my chest, while mine were deciding whether they'd be on her waist or her cheeks and jaw.
Should I get more rough? But I don't wanna make her uncomfortable. She seems like she likes it this way. I got just a little bit rough but she kept passionately kissing me, which was a sign for me that she doesn't want it so I quickly slowed down, kissing her again with full passion and love.
She slowly pulled away and I rested my forehead on hers, pecking her lips once again.
"I love you princess."
"I love you too Jae."
She once again kissed me, this time she was more rough, does that mean she wants it?
Kiss got heated up, our hands traveling each others bodies. She traced her hands all over my chest and abs, until she reached down the top of my boxers on my sides, pulling down the waistband of my Calvin Klein boxers and then she let go of it as it got back to its place, slapping on my skin.
I pulled her closer, squeezing her ass, while she wrapped her legs around me and I walked upstairs to her room.
Marley started barking at us when he noticed, but I just walked upstairs not caring for that, just like she didn't. She was kissing down on my neck until she reached my collar bone and started sucking on it, making me let out a small moan while she smirked against my skin. I remember one time when she told me that she thinks men moaning while having sex or whatever is really attractive and definitely a turn on. That thought made me smirk before I kicked her room doors open and then closed them when I walked in. I gently put her down on the bed, hovering over her right after.
"Are you sure babe?"
"Mhmm."
I took off her shirt, attaching my lips with her boobs, making her instantly moan.
I kissed down all over her belly, leaving wet marks, somewhere even small love marks. I took down her shorts, leaving her in black panties.
I kissed her inner thighs, and then over her heat, making her back arch, hoping to get more friction.
"Please Jaden."
She moaned out and I leveled myself up with her.
"What baby?"
"Please do something."
"Tell me what you want and I'll make sure it's done."
"Please, I, I need you, I'm so wet."
"Oh, so wet for me huh?"
I said slipping down my hand in her underwear, rubbing her, feeling all her juices on my fingers.
"You are so wet baby, let me help you with it."
She eagerly nodded and I slowly took down her panties throwing them on the floor.
I attached my lips with her clit, sucking on it while I rubbed her with my hand.
"Fuck Jaden."
She mumbled grabbing a hand full of my hair.
I grabbed her hands pulling them over her head, pinning them down as I fingered her, rubbing her clit with my palm.
"You look so hot right now baby."
I mumbled kissing her boobs.
"Fuck."
She screamed releasing down on my hand, arching her back as her eyes rolled back. Such a hot view.
I licked up my fingers before getting up from the bed, taking my sweats and boxers down, stepping out of them and climbing once again on top of her.
"Plan b pills?"
"Mhmm."
She mumbled biting her lip and looking down at my cock.
"Like what you see babygirl?"
"I'd like it better inside of me."
She whispered pulling me closer by my neck.
"Oh really?"
"Mhmm."
I grabbed it with my hand, lining it up with her entrance, sticking the tip inside and then out, knowing it drives her mad.
"Jaden please stop."
She whined arching her back, trying to get more of me inside of her.
"You want me to stop?"
I whispered smirking, pulling away from her, knowing that that's not what she meant, but just wanting to play with her.
"Noohoo, stop teasing me and just fuck me already."
"Is this what you want?"
I asked pulling her closer by her legs, sliding all the way inside of her, making her moan loud.
"Fuck."
Her ass was off the bed as I held her up like that, we never did this pose before.
"You like it baby?"
"Y-Yes."
I was slowly thrusting in her while I watched her and her perfect beautiful body.
Her hands were gripping on the bed sheets as she bit her lower lip, trying not to moan.
"C'mon baby, let me hear your sexy moans."
"Fuck Jaden, please, g-go faster."
"Babygirl, those are some dangerous words."
"Please."
"When you don't be able to walk, it won't be my problem."
"Please, I don't even want to walk."
I chuckled how desperate she is. I slowly thrusted few times into her, before going wild.
We both became mess while room filled up with moans, groan and our skin clapping onto each other. Bed was slamming against the wall uncontrollably as we both got sweaty.
"Fuck babe you're so tight."
"I'm c-lose."
She said getting cut of by her own moan. I picked up my pace, thrusting even faster into her, reaching our highs.
"Fuck."
I collapsed down on her, while still slowly pounding in, riding our highs.
"Gosh."
She mumbled, playing with my hair as I kissed her neck slowly.
"Goddammit that was so good."
"Mhmm."
She mumbled back forcing my head to look at her and kissing me on my lips.
"We should do that pose more often."
"It feels so good."
"Mhmm."
We talked between kisses.
I pulled out of her and flopped down on the bed.
She laid down her head on my chest and I played with her hair while she drove circles on my stomach.
"I love you Lex."
"I love you too."
She mumbled back, placing her arm on my shoulder, her head up in front of mine.
She leaned in and kissed all over my face.
"You're so cute."
I mumbled moving her hair behind her ear.
She just blushed looking other way.
"Noohoo, look at me baby."
I turned her head so she'd look me in my eyes.
"My little baby's blushing huh?"
"Staawpp." She whined hiding her head in my neck.
I felt her body shiver as her nipples hardened too, and I rubbed her back, making her skin go back to normal.
"Are you cold baby?"
"Yeah."
"Wait."
I got up, putting on my boxers and handed her her underwear and walked to her closet. I found a hoodie and walked back in the room. She covered her breasts while she was leaning back on her elbows.
"Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful." I said kissing her head and handing her the hoodie.
She got it on and I picked her up walking downstairs. I sat her on kitchen counter and then went to let Marley out of his barrier.
He immediately started running around, going to kitchen, knowing he's getting breakfast. He jumped up, placing his paws on counter between her legs as she patted him.
"Morning Marls."
She said kissing his head and he licked her hands.
I grabbed his food and he immediately ran my way, waiting me to sip down his food.
"Now what do you want to eat princess?"
"You wanna try my new breakfast meal? iy know you hate fruits but please it's so good."
"Okay. what do you need?"
"Two greek yogurts, and blueberries and strawberries."
She said getting two bowls out of cabinets that are behind her, and grabbing knife and cutting board.
She grabbed two bananas and started cutting them while I placed everything on counter beside her, watching her do it. She poured down yogurts in two bowls, and then sat bananas strawberries and blueberries on top of that pouring something on top of that.
"There you go."
"Thank you."
She waited for me to take a bite of it, I don't eat fruits that often but she makes me do it.
"So?"
"It's surprisingly good."
"Yayy!"
She squealed like a little kid and I picked her up with my left hand while she wrapped her legs around me and I walked in the living room sitting down on the couch and she sat beside me grabbing TV remote.

°°°°°°°°°°

Yeahh, chile😭✋🏻
Anyway, how y'all??
words count: 1505