chapter 16

LEXI'S P.O.V.

"Okay babe, let's go."
I said patting Jaden's shoulder after I got ready.
Today we are going to Addison's and Bryce's. I know what y'all boutta say, but let me explain myself first!
A week passed since Jaden asked me to be his girlfriend again. We were in my bath together, and he was diving circles on my knee and it was just a lovely moment. And he asked me to be his girlfriend again and move back with him and of course I said yes. So it's now two weeks since we started talking after those two awful months.
Also when we told everyone they were so happy, they all liked us better together then separated.

"You look beautiful."
He said planting few small kisses on my lips and cheeks.
"Thank you. You look very handsome too."
He smiled and we walked to garage. We also left Marley out in backyard, he manages almost every time to get out of his little cage, so we just leave him in backyard until we are back.
We sat in black mat Mercedes, buckling up and drove to Addison's and Bryce's house, Jaden's hand on my thigh.

"Hey guys!"
I yelled walking in the house, Jaden stayed outside watching something on the car, he thought it was damaged.
"Hey b!"
Addison squealed pulling me in hug.
"Where's my brother?"
"Oh, he's outside making sure car isn't damaged, he thought it was, I don't know."
I said hugging with Bryce.
I walked in the living room where two babies were laying together on the couch.
"Where are my little babiess?"
I said sitting behind Jackson firstly kissing his cheek and then kissing Eva.
They were just few weeks old, almost two months.
I picked them up, bouncing them up in the air as they giggled.
"Hi chickens."
Jaden said walking in the living room and Eva made him grabby hands so he picked her from my arm, spinning her around and kissing her.
He kissed Jackson's hand.
We messed around with them, all of us giggling as babies were very happy. We swayed them in the air like little planes or whatever, their faces getting close when we move them in front. They were really happy babies.
"Yo guys, you want coffee?"
Addison asked getting our attention after she put down her phone, she probably filmed us.
"Yeah, sure."
"Is Bryce drinking?"
"No."
"Then I just want beer."
"Okay."
She walked out and Bryce soon walked in.
"How are you guys?"
He asked smirking sitting down on the couch.
"We're good."
"You know how everyone was hyped, I think Nessa wanted to make a party when she and Josh came here after you guys told her you are back together."
"I know, she is really a lovely but at same time crazy person."
Addison gave Bryce and Jaden beer and put down our coffees on the table.
Jaden sat next to Bryce while they talked about something, bouncing Eva on his leg while she played with his rings. He also played with her little hair, gently, knowing that babies heads are still soft at some areas.
That was so attractive to me, how he knows how to play with babies. We all can agree that man with babies >>> everything else.
I played with Jackson, while talking to Addison. He picked on my hair, few of my rings, and then grabbed my shirt, trying to get to my breasts.
"Ayy bud, you have nothing there, ask your mama for it."
I said chuckling as Addison picked him up.
"Can you grab Eva for me? I'm going to feed them upstairs."
"Yeah, sure."
She walked upstairs.
"Jae."
I put my hand on his shoulder resting my head on it.
"Hey babe."
"Can you give me Eva? Addison needs to feed them."
"Oh, here.
Buhbye princess."
He said waving to Eva when I picked her up. She giggled and I smiled walking upstairs with her, talking to her about stuff we passed. I really love babies, especially these ones, they barely ever cry and they are really happy babies. They bring me in good mood.
I talked to Addison while she fed them.
"I'll put them now to sleep."
I picked up Jackson and she grabbed Eva and we walked in their room. They immediately fell asleep when we put them in their little beds so we silently walked out the room so we don't wake them up.
We ordered some food for lunch and then just cuddled up on couches watching TV.
"Ayy I totally forgot about cake, I'll be right back."
Addison said getting up and walking to the kitchen and I followed her.
She cut it and placed it on plates, I grabbed two and she grabbed two. I sat back next to Jaden giving him his plate.
"Mm where did you buy it?"
Jaden asked with a smirk.
"I made it dickhead."
"Oh so you cook?"
He joked, just to irritate Addison.
She showed him middle finger while he chuckled.
"You have some here."
I said wiping my finger on the side of his mouth where he had cake on and then licked my finger while he smirked at me. I narrowed my eyebrows at him, and then soon realized what was on his mind.
I slapped his head sitting back on the couch.
Day passed by, we had a lot fun, we played cards and talked.
We said our bye's and sat down in the car.
Jaden hand placed again on my thigh.

"Ugh I hate it when you find your ways to tease me while you're on your period."
He said out of blue squeezing my thigh shaking his head.
"What? I didn't do anything!"
"Hell yeah you did, you intensionaly licked your finger like that, especially while being that close to my face, you know that would drive me insane."
"I didn't even think much of it, I saw cake of your face and just moved it so you don't look like a little kid! I have to clean my finger, of course I'm not gonna throw it away, cake was nice!"
I defend myself while holding in my laughter. I didn't even think of it as teasing, I just did it.
"Mhm, sure."
I laughed as he acted mad.
"Stop laughing it's not funny!"
He said glaring at me.
"Well I don't see that you are much horny!"
I said pointing to his pants that were completely normal.
"Yeah cause I hide it! Of course I'm not gonna walk around with boner."
"Wait, you hide it? How?"
Dude I really didn't know how they can do it. I know they can but most of the time you can still see it.
"Well I have my ways."
"No, seriously, how you hide it?"
"I'm not gonna tell you!"
"Why? Not like I can find out other ways."
"How will you find out other ways?"
"I'll ask my friends."
"Male ones?"
"Yeah."
"Oh hell nah."
"Why?"
"You are not talking about penises with other guys, understand?"
He said through his teeth pulling me closer by my jaw squeezing it.
Chill daddy.
That was hella hot.
He looked at me smirking with wide eyes.
"What are you looking at like that?"
"Did you just call me daddy?"
"What?"
"You said chill daddy."
He said his smirk not wiping away.
Fuck did I say that out loud? HELL NAH I DIDN'T WANT HIM HEARING THAT.
"No I did not."
I tried defending myself, still not believing I said it out loud.
"Yes you did."
"Fuck did I really say it out loud?"
"Um, yes you did. I don't mind it though, you can call me daddy if you want, I can only imagine your sexy voice whi-"
I cut him off putting my hand over his mouth.
"Shut up, that's not happening, I didn't mean to say that out loud."
"So you think I'm your daddy but you don't wanna call me daddy?"
"NOOHOO SHUT UP."
I whined. I really didn't think I said it out loud. It sounds okay in my head but it's so weird saying it loud, calling my boyfriend daddy. OH MY FUCKING GOD I LITERALLY JUST CALLED HIM DADDY.
I busted laughing and he started laughing with me, probably at me.
"Fuck I literally just called you daddy out loud."
"So you call me that in your mind more often?"
I felt my cheeks turn into bright red color. I really felt embarrassed.
"Oh so you do. Well, that's good to know. So do you think always, when we have sex, when I do something like this," He said pulling me by my neck with tight grip on it. "Or when?"
"Noohoo just stopp! Can we please forget this? I didn't mean to say it loud, I really thought it was just me thinking."
"Okay, okay, I'll remember this later princess."
I bit the inside of my cheek turning my head to the window, I felt really embarrassed.
"Baby what's wrong now?"
"Uh, nothing."
I said turning my head to look at him.
"C'mon princess tell me. Is it about calling me daddy on accident or what? Or something else?"
"I really didn't mean I would say it out loud goddammit I feel so embarrassed."
"Why would you? I really don't mind it if you call me or not. I can be your daddy."
He said smirking and pecking my lips while my face stayed dead straight.
"Or I can be your daddy without you calling me that."

°°°°°°°°°°

CHILL DADDY HAHHSA SIS REALLY SAID IT OUT LOUD. 😭✋🏻
words count: 1607