chapter 36

Lexi's head moved so now she was laying on her right cheek. She grabbed her phone, 6 am. It was already 8th January.
"Oh good, you're awake, they're dropping us now."
Jaden said kissing girls cheek.
she looked around, noticing that they're the only ones in the van, Josh and Nessa in front driving.
she groaned stretching out.
Car stopped and Jaden opened the doors of the back. Josh helped him get all the luggage out and they all said their bye's before they drove off and couple got inside of their house.
Lexi rolled smaller suitcases, trying to help Jaden so they can go back and sleep faster.
Once they walked in the house with Marley, Jaden picked girl up, walking to their bedroom.
Once they laid in the bed they immediately fell asleep. It felt so good to be home.

"Hey Jae."
"Hi babyy."
"I made us lunch."
"Mm. I adore you."
She smiled softly, memorie of one time she made breakfast when Bryce and Addison came over.

She felt big arms snake around her waist and kiss on my neck. She got butterflies again, just because no boy ever kissed her neck, not like Jaden does.
"Good morning pretty boy." She said looking to her side to see Jaden's sleepy face on her shoulder.
"Morning baby. I wanted to get you back to bed but I saw you making pancakes so i'm not mad anymore."
"Oh, you were mad?"
"Mhm, you left me alone."
Gate thing buzzed, making them both turn their heads to doors.
"That's Bryce and Addi."
"Oh, I'll open them."
In few minutes Addison and Bryce walked through the doors.
"Hii guyss!" Addison yelled walking into the kitchen.
"Shut up Addison, it's too early for your annoying voice to yell around my house."
Lexi and Bryce laughed and Addison slapped Jaden's head as he was sitting at the island with his left cheek laying on the table.
"Ooh when she cooks." Addison said putting one hand on the counter beside Lexi and another one on her waist.
"Hey b, hi Bryce."
"Hi Lex." Bryce said walking to her looking at what she's making.
"I'm nearly done, don't worry." Lexi said smiling.
"I literally am thinking the whole morning about pancakes. "
"See, I'm reading your mind."
He smiled and they talked for a bit.
"Babee, c'mere."
Lexi looked back at jaden who made grabby hands.
"You totally made my brother a softie. HA Bryce, give me my 20 bucks." Addison said and Bryce rolled his eyes giving her 20 bucks.
"Did you make a deal on us?"
"Duhh, I knew you would make him a softie and Bryce said you wouldn't."
"Babyyy." Jaden whined still in the same place, but this time his head was up but eyes closed.
"Wait a minute Jae." She said finishing pancakes and putting bananas, strawberries, and chocolate on them and setting them on the kitchen island.
"Jae."
"Yayy." He said pulling girl between his legs and hugging her tight, his head in the crook of her neck.
"I made pancakes, look."
"Mm I adore you."
"Jaden if you don't wife her I will, i swear."
"Fuck off, she's mine." Jaden said mumbling into Lexi's neck.
"Mm really?" She said looking down at him.
"Yeah." He said with a smile on his face, still with closed eyes.