chapter 3

"GOT IT!"
Kio yelled jumping from the couch.
"Bora Bora. I'll send you the location Bryce, y'all have to go immediately, it will take you probably ten hours to get there, we can't loose more time."
Bryce gave Addison a peck before he, Josh, Griffin and Nessa ran out the house sitting in the car managing to get to airport in 20 minutes and it was supposed to be at least 40 minutes.
Blake and Vinnie were already there, ready to go.
They sat in jet, starting their ride to Bora Bora.

Meanwhile, Lexi woke up seeing Jaden's body next to hers as she thought he was dead.
"Jaden? Jaden! Please don't leave me alone here now, wake up!"
She was slapping his face gently, trying to wake him up and it seemed like it worked, since he woke up.
"Oh my God, your wrist!"
She said realizing her wrist had a good cut on it.
She ripped the lower part of her shirt, wrapping it tightly around his wrist.
"You gotta stay with me Jae, you can't leave me."
She said and he slowly nodded.
"Please, don't be scared of me and my touch, you know I'll never try doing something to hurt you."
He whispered and she slowly nodded as tears started streaming down her face.
"Phone."
She whispered grabbing it and getting up, but falling down on the floor. Her body was still in pain, her legs and area between them. "Fucking bastard" - she thought to her self as she managed to grab the phone, to see it only had 2%.
She unlocked the phone going to type in number to call somebody, but she saw a familiar number already on the phone.
She raised her hand up to get the signal and she pressed the number, but still not sure who is she calling. But the number wasn't used that long ago, which means Jaden called it.

"Jaden?!"
Addison yelled through phone making Lexi sigh in relief.
"Addi, it's me. Please. We need he-"
"Bryce, Josh, Blake, Vinnie, Griff and Nessa are already half way to your location. Just tell me, is it the same one y'all called earlier?"
"I-I think so. I don't know, we've both been unconscious few hours."
"Don't move, they are coming!"
"I don't know if Jaden we'll be okay, his w-"
That's what Addison last heard before call ended.

"Fucking battery."
Lexi mumbled throwing the phone down on the ground.
"Jaden, they are coming for us, you gotta stay with me."
He nodded gulping.
It started getting darker outside, that made Lexi feel more anxious. Jaden pulled her closer to him, as they sat together, Jaden's back against the tree and Lexi's back against his chest.
His arms were tightly wrapped around her, even though that made shiver, still scared of being touched by anyone, he wouldn't let her go.
They both fell alseep waiting for somebody to come and help.

"She told me they've both been unconscious, and she said she doesn't know if Jaden will be okay, and it cut off. I don't know what happened."
Addison said walking around the room, her hand on her forehead.
They all kinda cheered, knowing that they are alive, but still worried, especially when she said that about Jaden.
"Jesus please help them."
Amy said under her breath. They all prayed for them. All those days, they just prayed.

"JADEN! LEXI!"
Nessa yelled as her and boys searched for them near the location Kio found.
They all ran to them.
Jaden slowly opened his eyes, ready to fight again when he heard somebody yelling their names, thinking it's another psychopath.
He sighed as he realized it's finally someone they knew.
"Finally."
Bryce breathed out as they all said something to Jaden, but he didn't listen, he was still halfway in his sleep.
He felt somebody grab Lexi, as she immediately flinched pushing the person away as Jaden held her tighter.
She already was sobbing, scared, knowing that the person touching her isn't Jaden.
"Lexi, it's me, Bryce. We are here. And we are going home, you have to let me bring you to the jet."
"No please."
Girl sobbed, squishing her body closer.
They all realized that something bad happened to her, someone did things she didn't agree on.
"I know you are scared Lexi, you have to let me help you. I won't touch you badly, ever. But we have to go in jet and back home, so both of you can get help."
She shook her head no. She was so scared.
"Please Lex, it's just me, Bryce. You're like my sister, you know I wouldn't do anything to you, but help you. Please."
He whispered getting closer to her. Josh took off his hoodie, ripping it on sides, so it turned to be like a blanket or something like that, handing it to Bryce.
"Look, I'll just wrap you in this, I won't even touch your skin."
Jaden on the other hand, fell unconscious again when he realized they finally got help.
"Lex, I'm here, don't worry, I'll make sure nobody touches you, but you just have to let Bryce get you safely on jet. Okay? Here, hold my hand okay? You're gonna be okay bub."
When Lexi heard a female voice next to her, she felt relief in her body. She allowed Bryce to pick her up and she cried in his chest, her hand in Nessa's. Bryce sat her in the car, as Nessa pulled her head on her lap, covering her body with Josh's hoodie.
"Your okay Lex, we're going home."
They helped Jaden get in other car with Griffin and Josh, while Blake and Vinnie went in third car to find their stuff.
"I killed the guy. His body is in that house, we have to get rid of that bastard."
Jaden said while Griffin was looking at his cuts and Josh was driving the car.

They all met on the airport, walking in their private jet.
Bryce once again carried Lexi inside as Nessa walked with him and boys helped Jaden.
Bryce sat Lexi right next to Nessa, and they all took their seats in the jet. Blake and Vinnie put Lexi's and Jaden's suitcases inside of the jet and they started their ten hour ride back home.
They both just slept there, finally first time for past few days.

Jaden woke up, looking around him as Bryce noticed he's awake.
"Hey bro, how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine. Where's Lexi?"
Jaden panicked looking around just to see girl sleeping on Nessa's lap once again, wrapped in blankets as only part of her body you could see was her head.
"She's sleeping. You wanna tell me what happened?"
"I don't know, fucking bastard from our company followed us for quite a while. And all of that cause I killed that William guy one time he tried touching her."
Bryce cussed whispering.
"Listen, when we are back home, I want her out of this."
"What do you mean?"
"She can't be with me anymore. She can't have any contact with any of us. I caused so many bad things for her in past five months, she doesn't deserve it. I'm gonna get somebody to watch her and make sure she's safe but she cannot be with any of us anymore."
"Are you sure you want that?"
"Yes."
"Jaden-"
"Bryce I really don't want her to get more broken. Look at her, she flinch every time someone touches her. I fucking watched that bastard on the laptop to that to her. For more than half of fucking hour! He didn't even need that long, he just wanted a payback. And I wasn't fucking able to help her! She's seventeen, she is not supposed to live a life like this. She could've lived a normal life, not scared about it! But I fucked it up! She can't be with me anymore. So when we are back, she is going home with her parents, away from me. I'm a fucking piece of shit and then look at her. She is so beautiful and deserves the fucking world, and I can't give it to her! Look at her now, she's broken."
Jaden whisper-yelled, but little did he know Lexi heard everything. She teared up, getting Jaden's, Bryce's and Josh's attention, as everyone else were sleeping.
"Baby what's wrong?"
Jaden squatted down in front of Lexi moving her hair out of her face.
"Get away from me."
She almost whispered, moving away his hand.
"Lex it's just me. What's wrong?"
"I told you to get away from me."
He tried grabbing her hand but she slapped it away. She was now sitting on her seat, blanket covering her lower body. Bryce and Josh just looked at them, they were not sure what happened.
"What did I do?"
"You fucking dickhead! Better if you left me with that bastard so he can kill me instead of 'saving' me from him just to leave me when we get back home. That's what you did, or what are you going to do better said."

°°°°°°°°°°

Well they finally found them. Tell me your predictions about what's going to happen :P
words count: 1541