chapter 49

"Hey.."
"He-"
I stopped myself when I realized Jaden was actually talking to somebody on the phone.
We were currently in North Dakota, making our way to Canada. I'm not sure why, we just wanted to go. A month has passed by since we started our getaway journey and it was amazing. We saw so many beautiful places in whole country, we basically made a circle around the country, visiting as many places as we could, somewhere staying for a bit longer if we really really really liked the place.
"No, we're now in North Dakota, we wanna go to Canada.. Yes, what's wrong with that?.. Are you fucking with me?!.. No!.. 5 damn millions?.. I'll kill you all."
He stated before hanging up and throwing his phone somewhere. He slammed his head on the wall of our little house, pulling his hair back.
I just watched him for a second with a blank expression. I don't know what happened, but that made him really angry. He literally just threatened all of them to kill them.
"Baby-"
I touched his back and shoulder, and before my hands could even make full contact with his body he pushed me off and I jumped back a little, frightened.
"Leave me alone now, Alex."
He never calls me my full name. What did I do now?
"J-"
"I told you to leave me the fuck alone, what part don't you understand?!"
My eyes widened as he yelled at me before groaning and standing in same position he was few seconds ago.
I grabbed Marley's leash and my phone.
He clearly needs space and I am not in the mood for him to take his anger out on me, so I'll just simply go on walk around here for a bit.
Marley sniffed around as we walked. I was really worried for Jaden. I don't know what happened but I don't think I've ever seen him be that mad. He mentioned 5 millions. What is that supposed to mean? Money? Drugs? Something from. Our house? I don't fucking know and I'm dying to get some information.

About hour and half passed by and I saw Jaden sitting on the 'doorstep' with his head in his hands, his elbows on his knees.
It was dark outside, not fully but still dark.
We finally approached him and he looked up when he saw Marley. He immediately jumped up hugging me really tight.
"Okay Jaden, I can't breathe."
"Where were you, I thought something happened to you guys?"
"We just went on the walk to give you some space to think before we can normally talk."
"I'm sorry I took it out on you like that. Please don't ever scare me like this again."
"Well, I mean, not like you were the one who told me to leave you alone."
He opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off.
"Do you wanna talk? What happened? I don't think I ever saw you that mad, if I'm being honest and allowed to say that."
"The-"
He sighed before walking in the house and we followed. I let Marley off of leash and closed doors, taking off my shoes. I placed them on the side as I watched Jaden pace around, he was still very much frustrated.
"They stole 5 million worthy stuff. Drugs, money, weapons. But mostly drugs.
Five fucking millions, do you know how much that is? I don't fucking know what to do now!"
His forehead met with kitchen cabinet again as his hands were in his pockets.
I approached him slowly. My hands squeezed his muscles, I could feel the tension in his body. He sighed again, his shoulders lowering as he relaxed.
I planted a kiss on his back as my body met with his while I still massaged him a little.
"Does that means we are going back home?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry this was ruined for us babe."
"It's okay. We'll continue again when everything's stable again."
"But fucking 5 millions! They are morons!"
He pulled away, pacing around the room again.
"Jaden stop. Breathe and calm down. I agree with you, that's a really big amount of money. But it's not healthy for you to stress this much. I know you and I'm sure you'll figure something out to fix everything."
I cupped his face as my forehead pressed itself against his.
My eyes were searching for his while he took a good moment and closed them. Finally he opened them, now we were both staring in each other's souls.
"I know you Jaden, I know you got this. Even if you don't figure out how to get back everything, I'm sure you'll at least get half the money back."
His hands placed on my waist and squeezed it while he took a deep breath.
"You always know what to say. That's one of many reasons why I love you."
"I know. And I love you too. Always. I'll always be by your side."
He smiled looking down at my lips before looking back up at me.
"You want me to kiss you?"
I asked smiling a little while I licked my lips.
He hummed nodding and I closed the small gap between our lips.
We kissed slowly and softly. The feeling of his lips on mine. It's just irreplaceable.
I love this man with you whole heart. I swear I do.
"Okay, let's shower now and then just lay in bed for the rest of the night."
"Together?"
He grinned a little looking at me.
"No, you go first."
He frowned and walked away in the bathroom.
I heard shower turn on and I sat down on the couch to pat Marley a little.
Few minutes passed by and I noticed that the doors of bathroom were opened. Which is pretty normal, we almost always leave them opened.
I silently stripped down and walked inside.
His head was down as his hands were up on the back of his head. Water was streaming down his body. He sighed, pulling his hair a little.
He is still so stressed about it.
I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested the left side of my face on his back.
He didn't even get scared, he just grabbed one of my hands and kissed it softly, like it could break any second.
My hands moved all over his chest and abs, I know it relaxes him.
He turned around, still in my grip. He grabbed shampoo and applied it on my already wet hair.
I absolutely love when he washes my hair. He is so gentle with it.
"You don't have idea how better you make me feel. And how much you changed me, for better."
He whispered while he rinsed out shampoo from my hair. I smiled at him while he spread the soap all over my body. He took special time to 'wash' my boobs and butt while smirking at me.
"You shaved?"
I gave him a death stare while blushing just a tiny bit.
"So you had some plans huh?"
"Oh shut up." I giggled while he bit his lip looking down at my body.
"Well, I mean, I know I'm right, but don't worry darling, I'll do what you wanted me to."
Wow, did he ever call me darling before?
I gulped while he was just smirking at me, enjoying, knowing what he was doing to me.
He turned off the shower and grabbed towels for us.
We stood in front of the mirror in the 'hall' and he plugged in the hair dryer.
He brushed my hair and put on some hair products before drying it.
He styled my curtain bangs for the first time which shocked me cause he did good. He probably just learned everything I was doing while watching.
"I'll do yours."
I dried his hair and just as I put down the dryer he picked me up, making me squeal.
He threw me on the bed and pulled off my towel, while his stood still, not even loosening up a little.
"So beautiful."
He hovered over me and kissed my lips, going down on my neck and collarbone and lower until he reached my heat.
"Jaden-"
His tongue attached with my clit as loud moans left my mouth.

°°°°°°°°°°

I honestly don't fucking know what am I doing with this story right now but I'll just see where it goes, sorry guys😭
words count: 1413