chapter 34

It was now around 2 am, party was still going on.
Girl and boy were dancing, his hands on her hips as she swayed them, lowering her self as her ass brushed a little against Jaden's body. Jaden being Jaden, immediately got boner, gripping tighter on her hips as she smirked to herself.
She grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the house as no one noticed it. Everyone was in their own world.
He picked her up running to their house, trying to avoid the coldness outside the house as he had just tee on and pants, and girl was even worse, in tiny dress.
He closed the doors of the house quietly walking up stairs trying not to wake up babies.
They walked in the room immediately taking off their shoes. The doors locked as girl grabbed Jaden by his shirt pushing him on the bed.
She hovered over him, connecting their lips. His hands gripped on her ass as she started pulling his shirt up.
Pulling it over his head she threw it down on the floor.
He unzipped her dress, pulling straps off of her shoulders.
She got up from bed as dress hit down on the floor.
Stepping out of it, she kneeled down between his legs.
He looked down at her smirking as she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans. She threw them on floor, tracing her hands up his thighs, making Jaden's body shiver. She squeezed them right where his boxers were starting, making Jaden's boner only grow bigger.
She grabbed top of his Calvin Klein boxers, pulling it a little and then letting it go as it clapped back on his skin.
She kissed him, going down his jaw and chest, leaving few hickeys.
She reached the waistband of his boxers with her mouth and pulled them down as his hard cock popped out.
She smirked grabbing it with her hand, spreading the leaking pre-cum around, before pumping it few times. She kitty licked the tip, before sucking on it, making Jaden groan in pleasure, cussing under his breath.
"Fuck, stop being a tease Lex."
She smirked, taking him in her mouth, painfully slowly, while swirling her tongue around it.
Jaden let out a loud moan, making Lexi's heat more wet.
She started bobbing up her head as Jaden put her hair into a ponytail with his hands, starting to bob her head faster and thrusting his hips more, making girl gag as his cock hit the back of her throat, making her moan.
Her moan sent vibrations through his body as he threw his head back rolling his eyes.
His legs shook as he stopped thrusting his hips, leaving her to do it on her own as he started reaching his orgasm.
His mouth fell open as he released in girls mouth. She swallowed everything, finishing with a pop, before he picked her up, throwing her on the bed and hovering over her.
His hands found their way to her lacey purple bra, unclipping it and throwing it on the floor.
His mouth immediately connected with her boob, sucking on her nipple and swirling his tongue around it as he was massaging the other one.
Soft moans left girls mouth as his mouth traveled to other boob, doing the same thing.
He kissed down her body, leaving few hickeys on her chest.
He gripped on the sides of her underwear with his index fingers, pulling them down and throwing them on the floor.
"You're so beautiful."
He kissed her inner thighs, going closer to her heat as her breathing hitched up.
His tongue slowly traveled up and down her folds as he blew cold air there, making her even more wet.
Two of his fingers pushed inside of her, making her moan as she gripped on his hair.
"You like it baby?"
"Yes."
She moaned out as he was finger fucking her, curling them up inside of her.
He roughly sucked on her clit, making her arch her back in pleasure.
"Jaden-"
She moaned out, bitting her lip.
Her legs started shaking as she clenched her walls, reaching her orgasm.
"Cum all over me baby."
She moaned loudly, releasing in his mouth.
He licked everything up going up on her level.
"Taste so good."
He looked down for a second thinking.
"Condom?"
"I already had pill."
"So you prepared everything huh?"
"Please Jaden-"
She said pulling him lower so she could feel him.
"Tell me, baby, what do you want?"
He whispered in her ear leaving small kiss there.
"I want you to fuck me. Really hard. To make my legs shake and make me scream, until I beg you to stop."
She whispered in his ear seductively with a smirk.
"Is that what you want?"
"Yes."
"Okay then, let me ruin you."
He smirked biting her earlobe and licking down her neck.
He pushed inside of her, making both of them moan loudly.

"Good morning babe."
"Mm morning."
Lexi mumbled back, burying her head more in his chest, wrapping her leg around him. Both of them were naked under covers, after crazy night they had.
She opened her eyes and immediately smiled, seeing the ring on her right hand that was on his chest.
"It's so beautiful."
"What?"
She showed up her hand a little in the air, moving her fingers a little as he kissed her head.
"Wait a second."
He sat up on the bed as she moved her head from his chest.
He reached down for his pants, pulling out the box of the ring. He took a white soft thingy out, grabbing another one from there. Girl looked concerned at it, as it was thicker one with little whole in it. It was in heart shape.
"Look."
He grabbed her hand putting two of fingers right next to each other.
She gasped, realizing that they are matching rings.
He took the one off her hand, showing her the inside of it.
Her had engraved 'J' on the inside, and other one had 'L'.
He put a ring back on her finger, putting another one on his finger.
She softly smiled interweaving their right hands together, kissing him and pushing him down on the bed.
"I love you so much Jaden."
"I love you so much more Lex."
They kissed once again and then just stared and admired each others features.
"I'm going to shower."
"Can I go with you?"
Jaden innocently asked pouting.
"Yeah."
He smirked picking her up, walking to bathroom.
"I need to take of my make up first."
"Okay, I'll wait for you in shower."

Girl took her make up off and joined her boyfriend in the shower wrapping her arms around his body.
"C'mere."
Jaden put girl in front of him as their chests were against each others. He started massaging her head as she rested her forehead on his shoulder and her hands on his chest.
He applied shampoo on her head, gently massaging her scalp.
She groaned, enjoying the feeling as it helped with her headache.
"Is it good?"
"Hell yeah."
He chuckled continuing what he was doing. Once her hair was clean they washed themselves since Jaden washed his hair before she came inside the shower.

They got out and brushed their teeth, putting on clean comfy clothes.
Girl walked closer to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his neck as he stopped applying his hair products on and looked at younger girl in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist as she immediately wrapped her legs around him.
He walked closer to counter beside sink, placing her there, still hugging her.
"Baby I gotta dry my hair."
"I want to cuddle."
"We'll cuddle after we dry our hair. You'll have even worse headache."
"Ugh."
After they dried their hair girl made grabby hands for her boyfriend who picked her up, walking to their bed.
"I need to go to pee."
Girl pouted as Jaden shrugged his shoulders before walking in the bathroom.
"Ayy, are you two fucking?"
Girls eyes widened as she was startled by Bryce's voice at the other side of the doors.
"Yes."
She answered him hearing Jaden's chuckle in the bathroom.
"O- I- Guess I'll just go."
She jumped up from the bed unlocking the doors as she bursted out laughing.
"I'm kidding wait."
She opened doors as Bryce turned around.
"I was kidding, what do you want?"
"I just wanted to call you guys downstairs to chill, but I'd recommend you first to cover that hickey on your neck."
My eyes widened and I started blushing.
He started laughing at me.
"Go, hurry up."
She walked back in the room laughing still red like a tomato.
"What's so funny? What he wanted?"
"You bitch! Why didn't you tell me that I have hickey?"
"I forgot."
"Mhmm."
She walked in the bathroom covering it up with concealer.
Jaden walked in the bathroom looking at the crock of his neck.
"How are you going to cover this up when I have tattoos?"
"Dude what the fuck I don't even remember making you that dark hickey?"
"I don't mind it though, it shows you really put your time for it."
He joked with the smirk on his face.
"Just wear hoodie. If you show it, even on accident you get month off."
"What do you mean month off?"
Jaden narrowed his eyebrows, confused by girls words.
"No sex for whole month."
His face dropped as he immediately ran up to grab the hoodie with tightest hood around the neck.
Blue eyed guy gave girl piggy back to the living room where everyone was.

"Oo here are mommy and daddy two."
Josh joked as everyone cheered with him.
Boy sat on the couch placing girl on his lap.
"What?"
"Y'all, I'm sure even they in other house could hear you two last night."
Blake said as everyone laughed, Lexi instantly buried her head in Jaden's shoulder and chest. He chuckled stroking girls hair, blushing just a little.
"Like y'all didn't fuck."
"Yeah, but you were the loudest ones."

°°°°°°°°°°

I want somebody to love me like Jaden loves her😭
words count: 1700