chapter 45

"Happy valentines day."
Lexi teased walking in the kitchen. Jaden chuckled before turning around.
"Go upstairs in the bed, you'll ruin my plan."
"Why?"
"Just go, go."
She laughed walking back to her bed and laying in. She grabbed her phone going to SnapChat, being ready for Jaden to walk in so she can record him.
Two minutes after she heard him walking upstairs as she started recording.
"Morning babyy."
He said in sweet voice, placing breakfast on the bed.
"Aww you made breakfast."
"Yeah. You like it?"
"Yes! It's so cute!"
He giggled lowering down to kiss his girlfriend.
She paused recording and saved it to her gallery while they eat their breakfast.
"Okay, so we are going out tonight. I'm gonna take you on a date."
"Ouuu."

"You ready baby?"
"Mhm."
"Damn you look stunning."
"Thank you."
Girl said patting his chest and pecking his lips.
They sat in the car and Jaden drove them to nice fancy restaurant.
They ordered food and ate. It was amazing dinner.
It was like every time they fight their relationship and love for each other was becoming stronger. They couldn't live without each other.
"We were supposed to go left?"
"We are not going home yet, princess."
Jaden answered confused girl, placing his hand on her thigh and squeezing it, making butterflies form in her stomach.

"What are we doing here?"
Lexi asked Jaden as they pulled up in place where was few garages. She had no clue what are they doing there.
"C'mon, I gotta show you something."
He tapped her thigh and they got out the car. Girl immediately grabbed his hand in hers since she was scared. Especially that it was dark out there.
Jaden grabbed a key and unlocked one garage, opening the doors.
"What's that?"
"What do you think?"
"Bus?"
"Well, yeah, but not really.
Go open it and then tell me what is it."
Jaden handed girl the keys and the unlocked the only doors she saw. Opening them she gasped, seeing everything inside.
"Go in."
She walked inside, looking around as Jaden waited outside a little nervous.
"This is so cool dude!"
"Oh so I'm a DuDe now?"
"Shut up! What's this?"
"RV duhh."
"I know, but why?"
"For us. To escape from here. You, Marley and me."
"B- W- Y- When?"
"I mean if you want of course. Whenever."
"You're so crazy!"
She squealed wrapping her arms around his neck as he took her out of RV.
"This is exactly why I love you."
She mumbled kissing his jaw before standing down on the floor.
"You want to?"
"Yes! So yes!"
"Good, I thought you wouldn't."
"When did you get this? These aren't easy to get and you know, decorate or whatever."
"I know. I got my people."
"Goshh I love you!"
She squealed kissing her boyfriend multiple times while he giggled.
"I was so scared that you wouldn't want."
"I'd be dumb if I didn't!
So when are we going?"
"We can go anytime. Tomorrow, in a week, literally whenever."
"Ahhh I'm so excited!"
"Okay you wanna go home now?"
"Sure."
They locked the doors and sat in their car driving back home.
Once they were home, Jaden told Lexi to wait downstairs for him.
He filled up their bath with water and lightened up candles all over the bathroom, placing a red rose in the middle of the bath.
"Babyy!"
"Coming!"
Lexi yelled from downstairs running up.
"Wh- Aaww Jaee, this is so beautiful."
She said as her face softened up when she was everything in the bathroom.
"C'mon, let's go in."
They both stripped down, and Lexi sat between his legs, laying her back on his chest.
He grabbed two glasses of wine and poured it in, handing Lexi one.
"I swear every time you become more romantic."
"Ah, what can I say."
Jaden replied flipping his non-existent hair.
Girl let out a giggle, before they took a sip of their drinks.
After nice calming bath couple got out and got dressed. They did the usual night routine and walked over to the bed.
"You wanna watch a movie now?"
"Yeah, which one?"
"I don't know, we'll just play a random one."
"Ouu, herself. I heard that's a good movie."
"M'kay."
They cuddled up under covers and watched the movie.
By the end of it, Lexi let a few tears while Jaden was just okay. Sure it was emotional movie, but he doesn't cry so easily.
"That was a good damn movie."
"It was good, but I don't understand why are you crying."
"I swear to god if I didn't see you in all editions I would think you don't have heart."
"I do, I just don't cry so easily. Only when I'm really hurt and vulnerable."
"If you say so sir."
"Sir? I'm pretty sure you've called me daddy once."
"Noo shut up! That was just a joke, why do you still remember that oh my God!"
"Hehe, I'll never forget how embarrassed you felt. It was so funny."
"No it's not. And now shut up."
"And if I don't want to?"
"Then I'll have to make you."
Jaden smirked looking girl up and down.
"But for real, the way you said chill dad-"
He was cut off by Lexi jumping on top of him and smashing her lips on his. He smirked gripping on her ass, that's exactly what he wanted.
"Funny to think you'll be the dominant one."
Jaden mumbled flipping them over, kissing her jaw and place behind her ear.
A soft moan left Lexi's mouth as she gripped on his hair, pulling it a little.
Soon, both of them were fully naked, Jaden was still on top of Lexi, making out.
He grinded onto her multiple times, making both of them more horny.
"Jaden please-"
"Shh shh shh baby."
He put his right hand over her mouth, continuing what he was doing. He reached out to drawers and grabbed a condom. He opened the wrapper with his teeth throwing it on the ground and putting condom on himself.
He lined himself up with her entrance pushing all the way inside of her at really slow peace. He moved his hand from her mouth to her boob massaging it.
"Please go faster."
He just ignored her doing everything he had planned - just teasing her.
She tried pulling him faster with her legs but it didn't work as he was holding himself strong.
After few minutes of teasing her, as soft moans left her mouth while she was begging him to go faster, he picked up his pace slamming hard and fast inside of her making her let out a loud moan as she didn't expect him to.

"Good night sexy."
"Night pretty boy."
She kissed top of his head as he was laying on her bare chest.
Lexi turned off the lamp and they soon fell asleep, naked undercovers.

°°°°°°°°°°

Hope y'all are doing great and taking care of yourself!! I love you!
Also next few chapters until the end will suck ass but I promise next season is going to be better! :*
words count: 1190