🦅 LXXX: Fly (2)

En başından başla

They all collectively agreed as they looked at the professional athlete from a distance.

Ushijima Wakatoshi had a frown in his face, brooding, and his entire mood was as clear as glass. 

'Uwaaaa. He really wants to play.'

"He's been like that since earlier?" Semi asks and the others nodded, "Yup."

"He looks like he really wants to play."

"Yeah. But if he does though, the matches would be really long then." 

That and the fact that you were already exhausted from dealing with two volleyball idiots. If another one adds up, the alumni wasn't sure if you'd last the entire day.

After all, the sweat clinging on your face didn't lie either. 

They watch as Ushijima notices and he immediately brings something along with him. "Towel." The giant says as he greets you and you immediately got up upon hearing him, running towards his direction. 

"Goliaaaaath." You groaned as your face bumped on his torso out of exhaustion. He tilts his head slightly as he looks at you in question and asks. "Are you alright?" 

You stayed still, confused at whether you would nod or shake your head. You were a competitive little thing after all. And saying you're not alright because of playing too much sounds as if you lost in something.

So even if there was evident frown on your face, you only nod. And the athlete could only pat your head as a response, already knowing the answer.

The kids could only blink at the entire site, Kageyama and Hinata's cheeks were filled with the lunch you've given them as they stare.  

Suddenly they could see why the former ace was so attached to you as they looked at the two of you openly flirt with each other.

You were a ball of volleyball reference that also knows how to cook godly meals. It was basically an absolute win.

Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo was very jealous.