Seventeen

Zola 'Slim' Monroe || That same day...

"Can I drive?" I asked as we walked towards Gina and he stopped in his tracks to look at me like I was insane.

"Hell no! Absolutely not," He says and my mouth dropped open in complete shock. The only time he's ever told me no is when I asked for a key to his car. He was really being extra as hell for no reason.

"I don't know what you lookin' like that for," He says. "First of all," I paused, putting my finger up. "Did you just tell me no?"

He started to laugh, but I was so serious. This man had me so spoiled that I couldn't even take no as an answer from him without feeling genuinely offended. I was used to getting spoiled, it had became a bit of an expectation.

"Yo' spoiled ass will be okay. Now come on,"

I smacked my lips and sighed heavily, following him to the car. When we arrived to the car, I stared across at him, trying my hardest to get him to notice that I was pouting and it definitely worked.

"Come on, don't even act like that. Why you so pressed to drive all of a sudden?" He asks and I bit the inside of my cheek. "Because after driving today, I wanna drive some more. Pleeeeease?" I asked, poking out my bottom lip and he sighed heavily.

He stood there and contemplated for about 30 seconds before walking over to my side. "Zola, I swear if you mess up my car again..." He trailed off

"I — why you gotta bring up old shit, man?" I asked, reaching for the keys, but he pulled away so I couldn't grab them. He stared at me with a stern gaze, despite the smirk on his face.

"I'm so serious, Zo," He says and I smacked my lips. "Okay! I promise I won't mess up your car,"

"Again?" I rolled my eyes hard as fuck, and it made him laugh. "Again, Sincere. Now, will you please give me the damn keys?" I reached for them again and he snatched away.

"Sin,"

He chuckled, "Gimme a kiss and I'll hand 'em over," I smacked my lips. "Are you serious?" Instead of responding, he closed his eyes and puckered his lips. I couldn't help but to laugh at his antics, but I still leaned in and quickly pecked his lips.

"What was that?"

"A kiss! That's what you asked for and you got it. A deal's a deal," I signaled with my hand for him to cough up the keys but he was still playing.

"Sincere, I'm not about to do this with you, bro," I laughed and he smirked, licking his lips. "I'm not either, sis, now gimme them lips," He grabbed my face and continuously pecked my lips, which made me laugh and whine.

"Babe, stop!" I grabbed onto his shoulders to keep my balance and he kept on before pulling away briefly to say,

"Aww.. I'm still yo' baby?"

He resumed pecking my lips and I continued to giggle as he planted another one on my lips. "Hm? I'm still yo baby?"

I really didn't even mean to call him that. I guess it was really just a force of habit.

"I guess, Sincere, now come on!" I whined before accepting one last kiss from him and he finally handed them over. "Promise you'll be gentle with her,"

Gosh, he was so damn dramatic.

"I promise," I kissed his cheek before making my way to the driver's side. I unlocked the doors before sliding in and getting comfortable. He followed suit and watched my every move as I adjusted my seat and adjusted the mirrors.