Me: My turn

Me: My turn.

I slam my right hand on the ground and suddenly dark area appear around me.

Me: Death Area

Me: Death Area.

One of them enter the dark area and instantly fall to the ground with wounds suddenly appear on his body.

Examinee4: W-What happened?!

Me: This is my domain. That means I control everything within my domain.

Examinee3: This is nothing to do with light or darkness!

Me: Of course it's not. This is the power of my second quirk.

A

ll of them once again have shocked face.

Me: Well, since I already promised that I won't attacked your weak points, I'll just make you guys pass out.

I make a giant hand made of ash and launch it at all of them.

Me: Wrath Fist.

The fist turn into giant fire fist before hit all of them making them unconscious.

The dark area then gone. My phone start to vibrate. I take out my phone and answer the call.

Me: What is it, Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: You has take down 160 examinees. Higher-ups said that it is enough and order you to come back to me and I need to make sure you don't do anything like this again after this.

Me: Fine.

I end the call and fly to the audience seat with light speed. I appear beside Aizawa.

Me: I don't fight with that earthquake guy yet, you know.

Aizawa: Not your luck maybe.

Joke: Anyway, where did you put your weak point?

I show her my weak point on my left palm.