Moments to remember.

Start from the beginning

Without him realizing it, I grab his leg and pull it, causing him to fall as well, I instantly hover over him and put my hands around his neck, tightening my legs around his torso.

He looks at our position and smirks, bringing both of his hands to my hips and squeezing, as he licks his lips.

I know what game you're playing, asshole.

So, catching him off guard, I bend down and bring my lips mere inches away from him, making him lose his focus.

Rookie mistake,

I peck his lips extremely fast, before bringing my legs up and flipping us around, wrapping my leg around his neck while my back is against the floor.

He laughs before he uses his legs to push his body up, taking me with him. I am now hanging from his back, with only my legs holding me up.

I instantly use my legs to push my body up, making me sit on his shoulders, I flip my body around making his face end up in between my legs, literally.

Fuck, that's a sight for sore eyes.

I unhook my legs from his neck and jump off, landing on my feet before I kick him on his stomach, I throw a punch that lands on his lips, and another kick to his leg.

He doesn't even flinch.

Instead, he grabs the leg I used to kick him, which was still in the air, and pulls it, making me fall. He instantly gets on top of me, locking his knee between my legs, keeping me in place. He grabs my hands and puts them over my head, holding them in place, as he slowly leans in

"If you wanted my face between your legs, all you had to do was ask, Tesoro," He says, before he pecks my lips jokingly and we are interrupted by a whistle.

"Federico wins," One of the men scream

"What? How?" I ask

"He held you on the floor for long enough" He responds, making me look up to Federico, who is still on top of me

"Get off of me, you asshole," I tell him, making him get up and letting me make my way out of the ring, where people are laughing and talking about what just happened.

I see Federicoget off the ring as well, as one of the men says "I thought you were going to have sex right there" He says, making everyone laugh

"You all could never handle seeing that," Federico says, before making his way out the gym, grinning.

Asshole,

"That was entertaining," Luca says,

"Of course it was," I say, rolling my eyes

"Very hot too if I do say so myself," he says,

"How come you never fought me like that?" Luca asks,

"Put a Ring on it and maybe I will," I say before making my way out of the gym

When I make it back into the room, I hear the bathroom door closing, making me turn to pay attention to it.