Iroh: "Ah, see, prince Zuko? A moment of quiet is good for your mental well-being."

As Zuko was about to put the cup of tea on his lips to drink, a sudden quake was felt throughout his room, causing the tea to splatter on his face.

With a grunt and an anger to find out what the commotion was about, the prince and his uncle walked over to the deck, where they saw their FireBenders all in a fighting stance as a large brown creature jumped on deck.

The creature had a woman on it's back. A large bun, a red tattoo on her shoulder, and a whip on hand.

The woman warned everyone to stay back as her mount snarled.

Woman: "Stay back! We're after a stowaway!"

Zuko and his uncle made their way to the deck, as they come to face the large creature and woman.

Zuko: "There are no stowaways in my ship."

As Zuko spoke sternly, the creature bit down on the metallic deck floor and ripped it out, creating a decently large opening.

The creature stuck its head into the hole and sniffed it.

Seconds later, a man in earth nation clothing came out of the hole and began to run away.

The creature immediately broke into a sprint after the man.

Sticking out it's tongue and attacking the man behind the neck with it twice with the accuracy and speed of an arrow from a well trained warrior, the man seemed to have fallen into a form of paralysis as his body flopped on the ground.

The prince looked slightly amazed as he watched the events unfold.

Zuko: "He's paralyzed."

The woman walked up to the man and spoke.

Woman: "Only temporarily."

The mysterious lady grabbed the man's shirt and slumped him over her shoulder with ease.

Woman: "The toxins will wear off in about an hour, but by then he'll be in jail and I'll have my money."

The woman turns around and walks to her large mount.

Zuko: "But how did you find him on my ship?"

The woman pat's the side of the large creature as she spoke.

Woman: "My Xierxu can smell a rat a continent away."

The woman gets on her mount and used her whip to command the large Xierxu to begin running away.

As she disappeared into the wilderness, Zuko squinted his eyes as Iroh raised his brow and stroked his beard.

Iroh: "I must say I am impressed. Very impressed."

Zuko seemed to be in extremely deep thought to pay attention to his uncle.

Perhaps he could benefit heavily from this encounter.

As the sun went down and the loving blue light of the moon blessed the squad in their sleep, one member remained awake. Staring at the campfire and back at the ship beside them, Sokka looked back deep into his mind in search of memories.

A young, "battle ready" Sokka carried a large back of supplies towards two men on a similar ship.

One of the men get down from the boat and approach the young warrior.