𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Right."-Sophia said.

"Sure."- Elena completed.

"I can't even talk about her with you!"- I slapped their shoulders and laughed.

The rest of the day was normal, having classes, presenting ourselves to the teachers, talking, nothing of special.
When the clock pointed to 10pm and I ran to the meeting place.
Bellatrix was not there already and to be honest I was a little bit scared. It was night, I was not even supposed to be out of the castle and not to talk about Bellatrix's craziness.
I was lost on my thoughts when I felt hands covering my eyes.

"Bellatrix?"- I asked.

"Yep, who else would be?"- she raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"So, what do you want?"

"I wanted to talk about something and maybe give you a suggestion."- she said.

"About?.."- I asked confused, adjusting my posture.

"So, I've been thinking about this. We would be a good pair, don't you think?"

"What do you mean, Bellatrix?"- I crossed my arms.

"Like, I know you hate me and I hate you too but imagine us as friends, we would rule this school, look what you did to that boys who tried to abuse me! And I still want revenge."

"So you're basically trying to be my friend so I can help you to get revenge from that boys? Just for that."- I rolled my eyes.

"No!"- she sighed. "I don't even want to be your friend, I want to do like a partnership. I know you wouldn't accept to be my friend."- she gave a sarcastic smile.

"I don't hate you. I hate what you did."

"What?"- she frowned.

"That's what you heard. I don't hate you, I just hate the fact that you are so rude to me."

"Let me tell you one thing then."- she began walking and I followed her. "This is who I am, I'm violent, rude, sarcastic and I can't help it. I don't really hate you to be honest, you were good to me but I hate to show feelings. That's it."

"Oh."- I couldn't say anything but then I began: "Then why don't you change?"- I crossed my arms.

"Because I was raised like this and I'm used to this attitudes."

"I'm sorry then... you still want help to get revenge from that guys?"- I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, actually."

"Then I'll help you."- I giggled.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry too."- she looked at the ground.

Her curls were dancing with the wind and her pale cheeks became slightly red.
She turned to me and took my hand.

"You're pretty, Alora."- she tilted her head to see my face better.

I blushed and thanked. Then she started to touch my lips going up my cheeks.

"What are you doing?"- I looked at her and took a small step back.

"Oh no, don't step back."- she pulled me closer and cupped my cheek.

"Now seriously, what are you doing?"- i asked one more time.

She didn't answer, just moved her lips into mine and kissed me slowly and softly.

"Bellatrix?! What was that? I'm not kidding."

"A kiss, huh. Don't say you didn't like it."- she crossed her arms and looked at me seriously.

"I didn't. I mean, I did but we can't. I don't know if I even lik-"- I tried to explain but she interrupted me.

"Oh, shut up, Alora."- she kissed me again, now grabbing my waist so I couldn't pull away.

I gave up and kissed her back, melting into her mouth.
Starting at her collar bone, I started leaving kisses up to her neck and jawline.
She tried to unbutton my shirt but I stopped her.

"Bellatrix, not here! We have ages to do this, not now."

"I have a plan. We can try to change the dorm to an empty one."

"Ohh, that's a really good idea. And I think we can talk with McGonnagal about the other boys, just to know who are they."

"Sounds good."- she giggled and smirked.

We were having the plans of our life.
To be honest, she was correct, we really make a good pair.

After this we went to the dorm very silently. We couldn't wake anyone.
Then I laid on bed and Bellatrix went to hers.

"Aren't you going to sleep here?"- I whispered.

"Yes, I was just waiting for you to ask me."- she joked and laid with me.

I laughed and turned myself to her, grabbing her waist and kissing her forehead.

"You're so cute when you're not acting crazy."

"Shut up, I know you love it."

"Uhm, I think you're right."- I giggled and kissed her nose. "Goodnight, Bella."

"Goodnight, slut."

"What the hell, Bellatrix! I just gave you a cute nickname and you call me slut?"

"Start getting used to it."- she touched my chin.

"Well, ok, I'll accept it for now. You'll pay for this later."

"Goodnight...Alora?"- she hesitated a little.

"Uhm, better. Goodnight, slut."- I said imitating her voice and kissed her.

The small drops of rain could be heard in the silence of the night while we both fell asleep in each other's arms.