In Hand's Of A Comrade

Trose,

Trose,

Forbidden forest,

7th March 1097,

6:37pm,

      The silence bore down on them, Jax hoped he was misguided , but clearly he wasn't. "If the spy knew us personally he'd take our captain too" Sorrow filled Zane's face.

"If I was them I'd hide their captan away for interrogation" Jax stared at the ground, they'd been so selfish they'd forgot about their dear old captain, their captain who'd been there for them who'd risked his life for them.

Aly got up and looked at the uniforms, one was a females, instead of stoping before the heart it covered their whole chest and there was a circle cut out around it's heart.

"One odd uniform" Aly mumbled, she tried to change the topic.

"The creatures are connected by a string from the welder's heart to the ice creatures, clothes make it harder for the string to reach them" Zane spoke.

They wouldn't save light if they sat quiet and felt sorry for themselves, that's when it hit him. He thought the plan over and over, he made sure to think of any counterattack for any situation, a few minutes passed and Jax decided it was decent enough.

"I have a plan, but all I have to say is that we'll most likely die—

"We don't care, it's light your talking about, we'd go to hell and back for him" Jax noticed the spark in their eyes, he smiled took a deep breath and began to explain.

Jax finished, "I need to look beat up if we want to pass me off as a poor child" Xander punched Jax, he dropped to the floor mud filled his clothes and face.

"Hey!" Jax got up.

Zane grabbed a knife and tore Jax's clothes in multiple different places. Jax was freezing it was snowing and he was wearing torn up clothes. "You should lose the coat if you wanna seem believable" Aly stated.

He took off the coat and inspected his long sleeve. One of his sleeves was completely torn off while the other had many rips, his side still had dried blood it was enough. Phase one was to find the hut, it wasn't hard since they walked a bit and saw sign leading there.

 Phase one was to find the hut, it wasn't hard since they walked a bit and saw sign leading there