11// Please, Let Me Hold Your Hand

"Are you kidding me?" Ben exclaimed.

He was beyond agitated. "What?" Violet asked innocently.

Ben sighed and she smirked, "You, Violet, are a tease?"

"'Me?" She laughed placing a hand on her chest.

"Yes you, and you know you are." He ran a hand through his hair and locked eyes with Violet. "I will get you."

"Oh, is that a threat? Hmm? Well Mister Tough Guy, how's frozen pizza for dinner."

"Pizza's fine." Ben mumbled looking at his feet.

Violet put the pizza in the oven before kicking off her converse that she had worn on her and Ben's walk.

She started walking down the hall to her room when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Ben please let go," She said sucking in a breath, "Ben!" Violet shrieked squirming around in his arms.

Ben realized that he had done something as Violets breathing got shallow and she starting shaking violently.

"Violet?" Ben asked turning Violet to face him. "Violet, it's me, okay? It's me, it's me, it's me. You're going to be okay. I promise." Ben repeated over, and over as he crouched down on the floor beside her.

He tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear, "Breathe Vi, can you breathe with me?" Ben held Violets hand as he breathed in and out with her.

Slowly Violet started calming, down and shaking less, and that's when Ben picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room, and just like yesterday he put a cold cloth on her head.

"I'm sorry, Violet, I didn't mean to scare you." Ben whisperer clutching on to Violets hand.

"It's okay." Violet smiled at Ben, suddenly worn out. "I'm just really tired now."

"I'll let you sleep." Ben dropped Violet's hand and headed for the door.

"Wait, Ben! Stay with me!" The younger girl pouted. She was suddenly scared that she would get hurt without him by her side, even though he was the last person to hurt her.

"Okay just let me take the pizza out of the oven so the house doesn't go up in flames."

Ben was back in Violets room after a couple of minutes and he had changed into pajamas.

As he climbed into bed the last words exchanged between the two were, "I'm going to find out what happened with your brother."

And, "Good luck with that."

---
{Title from My Last Words Before It's All Over by Asking Alexandria}

this is short and it sucks but eh here's an update.

I hope you guys at least kind of like it.

ily guys, xo

Also, something I kept on forgetting to mention is, as most of you are probably aware, Danny Worsnop has left Asking Alexandria. I am very sad that he had left, but I wish him the best of luck with We Are Harlot. (I'm pretty sure that's the band.)

Anyway yes, that's all I wanted to say and I'll update as soon as I can. (which will probably be very soon because ComesAtNight is making me update like 500 times)