10// A Candelit Dinner

Ben felt Violet stiffen a little when he said that he would protect her but she soon relaxed and tightened her arms around him; burying her face in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked Violet who shook her head.

"What's wrong, Vi?"

Violet shrugged I don't know and Ben sighed, irritated. "Yes you do, Violet." He was trying his best not to yell at the poor girl because what good would that do.

"It's just, you make me feel so safe, but so unsafe at the same time!" Violet sighed, "You're like Lee." Violet's eyes widened when she realized what she had said.

"Lee?" Ben asked, his eyebrows furrowed, "What happened with Lee?"

"He was like you. He would be the best brother ever one minute and then the next he would abuse me, I guess that's the term; yeah."

Ben ran his fingers through Vi's hair, "Abused you in what way, love?"

"I don't- I don't want to talk about it. Please forget I said anything, Ben. Please."

Ben didn't nod he just listened and stood there hugging the girl he had only known for a few days.

"What do you want to do?" Vi asked unexpectedly.

"Huh?"

"What do you want to do?" Violet laughed over articulating every word.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Vi nodded and grabbed Ben's hand as they headed to the door.

~*~

"Oh yeah that was a great idea! Almost get shot in the head every two steps we took!" Violet laughed as they arrived back at Violet's home.

"Hey, you agreed to the idea." Ben laughed along.

Violet spun around accidentally bumping into Ben chest. Ben carefully grabbed her hand, staring into her eyes.

Violet got on her tip-toes so her face was almost even with Ben's.

Violet closed her eyes and Ben's head dipped down. There lips brushed for a second before Violet opened her eyes.

"What do you want for dinner?"

-----
{Chapter title from A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta by Asking Alexandria}

It's very late at night right now so excuse me for any writing mistakes there might be.

Anyway, ComesAtNight now you have to update because we made a deal, ha.

ily guys xox