"Really?"

"How else am I able to write about all the things I do? Modeling has opened so many doors for me that...I know firsthand the long hours it takes for a designer to not only come up with a design but make it come to life. I know it's not just their hands bleeding as they sow every last stitch. It's the people who support them. The people who made the amazing fabric they bought or the cultures they are inspired by. I know you may see fashion as something so contrived and worthless but...people can speak volumes about themselves by what they choose to wear. I love the story that goes behind the clothes more than just the clothes themselves." I explain.

"Wow now...now I understand why they sent you an invitation."

"That and I do have amazing grades." I boast about myself.

"Speaking of grades. How did you make last year work when you were out doing jobs all the time?"

"I had to have special permission from Headmistress Queller to have all quizzes and tests administered to me by someone from the school. They would travel with me and we would set out a day for me to take the test and they proctored me and graded it and sent it to my teacher. It was a lot of work but worth it.

"I know we haven't spent that much time with each other this year but do you want to ride together to new Haven?" I spot Blair and Serena ignoring each other as well as my brother and Nate joking around.

"I would love it. I even brought snacks." I state holding up my giant bag of goodies.

"Where is your luggage going to fit?" Dan jokes with me.

"Chuck and our driver will have that all for me plus snacks are more important."

"Yes, they are. All I have is peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Dan holds up his sad sandwich.

"Which will pair nicely with..."

"Cheetos." He exclaims.

"The very best but I will have to be very careful not to get any of the orange-gold on my skirt but if it happens oh well." I joke.

"Wow, there is really no one like you Ella Bass." I wink at him.

"And don't you forget it."

__________________________________
"This weekend concludes college visits. The schools you will be visiting Harvard, Yale, and Brown are among the best in the world. You are ambassadors of Constance Billard and St. Jude's'as well as your own families. We urge you to present yourselves in the best possible light. Good luck." Prescott greets us and then we all scatter off.

"I wonder what lucky school will the subject of the next nursery rhyme penned by Brooklyn's lamest fiction writer?" Chuck insults Dan.

"Chuck be nice." I order.

"Never." He responds.

"Actually, Chuck. I think the Dean at Yale would be very interested in my ability to write about damaged characters." Dan boasts.

"Looks, like we'll be spending the weekend together. How nice." Chuck states.

"You never told me that your brother was coming too." Dan says to me.

"I am not in charge of him." I respond.

"Ella let's go." Chuck orders.

"I'm going to ride with Dan actually."

"What?" Nate and Chuck ask shocked.

"I thought you were riding with us?" Nate asks a little hurt.