Chapter 11

~Bella's POV~

   Tow trucks, ambulences, and the police showed up not even 10 minutes later. I found my dad in the mess and he hugged me tightly. I just sobbed into his chest as he held me trying to keep me calm.
"What happened Bella?" He had me at arms length and I was trying to speak through my sniffling. Angela came over and squeezed my shoulder while smiling at me sadly.
"Th-the bus wouldn't sto-op!" I turned to Angela and cried into her. Jessica came over and told him what happened. We were hauled into an ambulence together and whisked away to the hospital. I calmed down enough to where we didn't have to be clustered together.
"I'll be okay." They nodded as the nurses seperated us to different rooms. I hoped onto the bed and waited.
He's here. Let me out for a minute.
I sighed as she continuously pounded on the shield around my mind. I gripped my head and rubbed it to try to soothe it.
"Migrane?" I jumped at the voice outside of my head. He had honey colored eyes and matching hair. He was very pale even more than she was and he was built enough.
"Dr.Cullen, I didn't see you there." I met his eyes and they held wonder. Right I haven't met him before.
"You're kinda famous so..." He chuckled and looked at my chart.
"So, quite a spill you had. Did your head suddenly hurt after it?" He touched my temples briefly but he jerked back away.
"You're burning up.." I held my hand up and it felt cool to me. I sighed defeated and let Chalice have her fun.

~Chalice's POV~

"Lock the door." I lifted my head to Carlisle Cullen and he quickly did as he was told. I jumped down from the high bed and pushed him against the door.
"I've been waiting for this for so long." My eyes danced with flames and he gasped out when he saw them.
"I couldn't do anything except watch." His voice was shakey and I laughed.
"You could've done so much but you just watched! I burned because of you and I will bring you hell until I get out of here!" I noticed the door handle jiggling and growled.
"This isn't over." I said lowly as I went back to sit on the high bed.

~Bella's POV~

I felt very dizzy and was about to fall when a pair of hands caught me. I looked up into Carlisle's scared eyes. His face was even but his eyes were very readable. I straightened up and let him finish with his exam. The door burst open and my dad was there breathing heavy.
"I thought I heard shouting?" He seemed confused and so did I but Carlisle steeled his features.
"I had just gotten my elbow on the counter, my apologies." Charlie nodded and left so that Carlisle could finish. We were both quiet and it was defeaning, more over it was very awkward.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly before I left the room. I never looked back at him but I know he heard me. I found Angela and Jess in the waiting room with maybe half the school as well. I was passed to almost everyone and then was steered away byu my father.
   I was in my room for the remainder of the day practicing my magic. I was mastering them slowly but surely. I laid down and closed my eyes hoping sleep would come. I struggled for a while but eventually the meadow came into view. I saw Chalice sitting in the middle looking at the flowers.
"What was that today? You blinded me to yell at him?" She just looked up and sighed.
I was angry seeing him again. I'm sorry I pushed you away like that . I knew that she was sincere but it was my body.
"Maybe get his side of the story. I know you probably don't wanna talk but revenge will not make this any better." Chalice looked down like she was being chastied by an adult.
I'll think about it. I smiled and closed my eyes again to wake up. I sat up quickly and saw it was 2 am. I groaned and fell back against my pillows knowing that I won't be able to sleep again. I grabbed my jacket and some shoes wanting to go into the forest. I would work on my abilities until I got tired. I walked a little into the woods but not too far. The woods were very calming and I breathed in the aroma. I used my magic to make a dry spot for me to sit and I happily plopped down.
I have something to show you.
Before I could react my vision was blurred to show the Cullens standing around in a living room. I went to say something but Chalice shushed me. I saw Carlisle standing with his arm around a woman I didn't recognize looking around the group. The other two couples were sitting on sofas while Edward was against the railing of the stairs.
"She's dangerous. She was an actual witch and now she's back to possibly kill me." A growl ripped through the air and I saw it was from the unknown woman. Carlisle rubbed her cheek soothing her.
"Are you able to keep an eye on her while at school? I doubt she'd do anything to any of you but just as a precaution." He eyed Edward and I tilted my head curiously between them.
"She's my mate and blood singer. I won't harm her but I can't stay near her." I gasped out and I was back on the forest floor. Mate?
Yes. I will play nice but it will take a while.
"Take me to them." I demanded and Chalice sighed. I suddenly got up not feeling in control of my body.
I will lead while you watch.
I let her lead me to my future family.