Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"sir, these pictures are photoshopped the one on the screen is the original photo from a nude website which mean someone must have gotten this woman's face photoshopped onto her body so these are all fake" Jake said and I felt ever last drop of blood from my body drain.

"what the fuck did I do?" I questioned silently. Running from the living room to the kitchen immediately I felt so in need I just wanna hold her and plead for her to forgive me. "Alianna!!" I shouted throughout the house but no answer, I finally entered the kitchen but she wasn't there instead I was met with Garcia. "where is she? Where is Alianna?" I asked Impatiently "she left she was crying and told me she couldn't stay here anymore" she says.

"oh for fuck sake!! Did she say where she was going!?" I asked and she shook her head. I walked out rushing forward heading for the door before Xander appeared in front of me blocking my path "woah where are you going?" he asks "I have to go find her man she fucking left" I told him quickly "fine I'm going with you, also Jake already left so no reason for me to stay" he says "fine come on then" I told him rushing out and to the garage I got the keys of the closet car to me which was my Ferrari f8 tributo.

I hurriedly got in along with Xander and I started the car pulling out of the garage and speeding down the drive way.

I had no idea where she would've gone or how far she must've gotten by now. I had stormed out of the room more than and hour ago and I don't know how long now she had left .

I decided to take a right since that's the way to get into town. Bakersfield is a busy ass place during week days and it's only like 3pm by now. I was honestly losing it, speeding and looking around in case I would spot her on the sides of the road but nothing, I mean she couldn't have gotten this far.

We were driving around but still no sign of her. So I ended up going to the restaurant where she worked at. Once we got there and I parked we both hurriedly walk inside and saw Alex who is cheerful as a rainbow. He wasted no time in walking up to us giving Xander a kiss while I was busy looking around the restaurant.

"have you seen Alianna today? did she stop by?" Xander asks making him look between both of us confused. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket since the only thing I haven't done is tried calling her. The phone rang repeatedly for a while before it went to voicemail and tried and tried but still no answer.

"did you check her old apartment she might be there " Alex suggested and I agreed that might be true, I walked out of the restaurant with Xander running after me and I got back into the car as did he and in less than a milli second I was on the highway heading to the black-veiw complex.

I got there some time after since it wasn't that much far away, parking and rushing to the building we went in and got on the elevator going to the third floor. Once the elevator dinged open I wasted no time in rushing out and going down the hall to were she once stayed. I knocked on the door since I didn't want to just open it in case she wasn't here.

After about a minute the door opened and a woman look to be in her mid twenties was standing there looking at me lustfully "how may I help you?" she says biting her lip making me feel disgusted. "do you live here?" Xander asks as I wasn't speaking "yes I do" she says "have you seen a young lady around 5'3 long brown hair green eyes?" Xander said describing her and she shook her head "okay thank you" he told her and she smiled closing the door.

I was so frustrated the only thing I could do was cause myself pain and that's what I did. Repeatedly punched the wall before I got pulled back, and I sunk to the ground immediately watching as the blood run down my fingers and onto my pants. "what the fuck did I do Xander, I fucking lost her because I wanted to act stupid " I said as he hugs me like I'm his child which I'm not complaining about I honestly needed the comfort.

"it's okay Nate we'll find her I promise " he says but I didn't believe that I have no idea where else to look she must've been so hurt "I messed up man I really fucked up" I told him "come on let's go, I'll give Sergio a call to have him get someone to look for her yeah" he says pulling me up and we walked back to the elevator going down and walking out to the car. I gave Xander the key so he could drive and I got in the passengers side so he drove me home.

I felt done, I felt useless and disappointed and what can I do about that absolutely nothing. I mean what could I possibly do she probably hates me, damn it I hate me. I should've never jumped to conclusion and accused her of cheating I know she would've never done that but I still believed a stupid picture over her I still fucked up. What if I never find her what if she never comes back, why would she even?

Xander parked in the garage and I got out walking to the side door that lead to the kitchen I walked in with Xander behind me "I'm gonna be in my office" I say looking at him "I'm gonna head out please take it easy man" Xander says hugging me and I nod as he left.

"please look after Zaiden get him fed and a bathe and back to bed" I told Garcia and she nods as I walked away heading upstairs to my office.

I got there and emptied my pockets taking my shirt off. I walked over to the shelves in the corner of the room grabbing a glass and a bottle of vodka, pouring it into the glass and drinking it all at once sitting on the huge black couch.

"what will I do without you?" I asked out loud questioning myself. I was wrong I was so wrong and I fucked everything up. I believed the lies and I lost her because of that. She made me whole and I chose to ruin her in return what kind of a monster am I?...I fucking lost her because of my stupidity and now I'm without her comfort.

I drank until there was nothing left in the bottle witch I flung across the room and once it hit the wall it shattered laying broken glass all over the floor I got another bottle and drank even more but still the guilt wouldn't leave me.

I grabbed my phone calling her again multiple times but still no answer so I gave up some time after still drinking from the bottle of harsh liquor until I was out the next minute.

_______________________________________________

A//n

Are we sorry for him or nah??😂

Hope you enjoyed😊

I love y'all😇🦋

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤