! 16 !

natalia pov

i grab the eggs and bacon from the fridge, setting them down on the kitchen counter. i place down the
pan and grab the spatula from the drawer.

i was going to make breakfast while mattia showered. we barely had dinner last night and i really don't feel like driving to a diner.

i turned the heat up to medium and watched the oil slowly spread out. there's a few buzzing sounds coming from my phone so i pick it up.

"hey alessya." i say. "hi nat, is it okay if we come over later?" it sounds like she's chewing on food. "oh definitely, but who's we?" i ask.

i don't want a total stranger coming over and using the bathroom.

"alejandro. we're eating breakfast right now that's why i sound all weird." she laughs. "i'll see you later." i chuckle hanging up the phone.

"who was that?" i heard mattia say. "that was alessya, her and alejandro are coming over later." i pick up an egg and crack it into the pan.

"no kairi?" he hugs me from behind.

i could feel his smirk-ish smile from behind me. his eyes watched me crack another egg into the pan.

"i was actually thinking of inviting kairi so you could invite ayiana. you seem to enjoy her quite a bit." i say. "i don't like ayiana, and you have kairi. so you have no right to be mad." he puckers his lips into my neck.

"shut up and help me cook." i turn around facing him. "anything for my princesa." he smiles, grabbing onto my ass.

oh my fucking god.

"wash your hands!" i push him off of me. "i remember when you used to just kiss me when i did that." he pouts walking over to the sink.

"gosh you're annoying." i roll my eyes and continue to cook.

we keep bickering back and forth between us. what's worse was that we were home alone, so he could say anything he wanted to.

or that's atleast what we thought.. luca turned out to be here the whole time. luckily mattia's mouth was shut and his hands weren't on me.

the downfall was that i might have to make more food.

"luca? i thought you were with mom?" mattia asks. "she woke me up and i said i wasn't going because i was too tired." luca rubbed his eyes.

"you want some eggs and bacon?" i asked. "yes, and can i watch you? i want to make my own eggs soon." he smiled innocently.

i nodded and he quickly got in between mattia and i. he was a safe distance from the stove and he watched both mattia and i cook.

i'm shocked mattia didn't kick luca out of the kitchen. mattia doesn't like when luca is the center of attention.

"it smells good in here." a voice behind us said.

more food.

"yeah we're making eggs and bacon you want some?" mattia asks. "he can starve mattia." i flip the egg over. "someone woke up in the wrong bed." my brother kicked my leg.

"she woke up in the right bed and on the right side." mattia chuckled. "what does that mean?" luca asked. "it means-." i slapped mattia's mouth shut before he could say anything.

"no i'm curious too, what does it mean?" antonio swiftly furrows his eyebrows and stared down mattia. "mattia threw a fit so his mom asked me to comfort him." i say.

"a fit? you're 16." antonio said. "it wasn't a fit, someone was just being a bitch." mattia bared his teeth. "explain that to the huge hole in the wall." i side-eye him.