! 3 ¡

natalia pov

now instead of going home i have to go to dentention! thank you so much mattia polibio!

"you'd look cute in a skirt." mattia winks at me. "you'd look cute with your mouth shut." i groan.

victoria walks in sitting in the seat next to mattia. she just won't take a hint.

"your seriously still gonna be with him?" i say. "mattia says it wasn't true, therefore i'm not breaking up with him." she makes me drop my jaw.

"do you want me to prove he doesn't like you?" i say. "do it, do it right now." she fiercely says.

i chuckle to myself and get up out of my seat. there wasn't a teacher here yet making this easier for me to do.

i walk over to mattia and he just watches what i'm doing. i take off my shirt and i see him bite his bottom lip.

is this a joke? is this girl blind?

i sit down on his lap facing his direction. i take his hands and place them on my hips.

"your forcing it." she makes me wanna rip my hair out. "don't make me kiss him." i say. "even if you tried to kiss him he wouldn't kiss back." she says making me smirk.

"lets hope i don't catch an std." i sigh leaning in.

right before our lips touch the teacher comes running into the room.

"excuse me mattia and natalia." the teacher says scaring us both. "where is your shirt?" the teacher asks me.

just to my luck he was male.

"why are you staring at a teenage girl? are you harrasing me?" i say grabbing my shirt and covering myself up. "cockblocker." i hear mattia mumble.

"what did you say mattia?" he asks. "who cares what he said! you're looking at a minor's privates, i can put you behind bars!" i shout making mattia laugh.

"fine, i'll let it slide this time but i do not wanna see you two doing this again." the teacher says making me smirk to myself.

"now, victoria i need to talk to you outside." he says sternly walking out the door. "don't kiss my boyfriend." victoria says getting up out of her seat.

"you wanna see your boyfriend?" i chuckle. "wha-." she cuts off because i placed my lips onto mattia's.

mattia pov

she placed her lips onto mine.

our lips practically fit right into each others, it's like a puzzle piece. i could tell she was enjoying it by the way she didn't remove her lips immediately.

i grabbed onto her hips and sat her down on my lap. she didn't even try to retaliate making me smile.

she's a great kisser and her lips taste absolutely amazing. she tasted like vanilla and oh god i just couldn't resist her. i could kiss her lips forever.

they were so soft and plump and the way she grabbed onto my jawline just turned me on. i could just tell she wanted more of me by the way she wasn't letting go.

"you two deserve each other." victoria folds her arms across her chest and walks out the door. we detach our lips and she gets off of me.

"sorry i got uh caught up-p in th-he-." she stutters while saying her sentence. "you got caught up in the moment? we almost just made out." i chuckled.

"oh fuck, kairi." i hear her whisper to herself.

she just had to bring up kairi.

"that was for your girlfriend, victoria. that meant absolutely nothing." she says. "sure it didn't." i stand up and place my hands on her waist.