! 14 ¡

natalia pov

"can you shut up?" he asks. "i can't sorry." i continue to hum the lyrics to the song.

mattia has been the biggest bitch. we're driving to the party and he's told me to shut up about 4 times already.

we had a fight earlier but that's what friends do.

hope he doesn't think i'm apologizing first.

"stay sober." is all i say to him before entering the house the party is being hosted at. my face lights up as i see kairi standing in the kitchen.

i run over to him attacking him with a hug.

i could feel alessya watching us with her boyfriend, alejandro. ayiana wasn't anywhere to be seen, she probably was with lucci.

"you look wow." kairi's eyes glance over my body. "you look even better." i smile wide. "you two are so awkward." alejandro says.

i walk over to the drinks. i take a good look at the good ones, i'm shocked there's a lot of booze.

"get me a beer." mattia said. "get it yourself." i say. "i was talking to ayiana not you." he chuckles.

dick.

i pick up a cup and fill it up with the vodka laced punch. i turn back around to kairi and just take in his face.

i wasn't going to get drunk, they barely put any vodka in this.

"you going to get a drink?" i ask feeling his hands being placed on my waist. "i wasn't planning on drinking tonight, i just wanted to have some fun with you." he said.

i really could've ruined his night by not coming.

"glad i came." i smile letting my arms rest on top of his shoulders. "me too." he smiles going in for a kiss.

oh yes his lips. they were amazing but i liked mattia's more.

i shouldn't be saying that.

"we're going to be over on the couch whenever you two are done making out." alessya says as alejandro pulls her closer.

kairi pulls himself off of me and intertwines our fingers together. we walk over to the rest of the group seeing mattia's friends.

kairi sits down and i sit on his lap. i saw mattia's attention slowly transferring onto me.

"hey kairi!" i heard a guy shout. "what do you want josh?" he asks clearly annoyed. "you got a girl?" josh smirks looking at me.

i make a disturbed face at him and kairi holds onto me tighter.

"yes i do." kairi sternly says. "do you wanna get a drink?" josh smiles down at me. "i'm good, i'm a driver so i have to stay sober." i say.

i try to be polite but i don't think i can. especially if he's done something to kairi.

"you're driving his little tiny ass around? what are you his mother." he chuckles. "get away josh." kairi says.

"this nerd. remember during freshmen year mattia and i dunked your head in the toilet because you wouldn't do our essays, so beautiful why don't you be with a better man." he has the evil smile on his face.

mattia dunked his head in the fucking toilet? i actually started to like him.

"alright man just go away she obviously doesn't want you." mattia comes from behind josh. "you're team kairi now?" he asks astonished.

"get the hell away from them." he says, his tone becomes deeper. "didn't you want this girl? didn't you get your balls kicked by this slu-." before he could even finish his sentence mattia punches him.