! 11 ¡

natalia pov

i woke up half naked next to mattia. we hadn't moved in our sleep at all.

i also woke up without my v card, gosh i wanna scream it in my mom's face.

mattia made me forget about kairi last night and i will forever thank him for that.

"mattia wake up and stop locking your door!" i heard his dad shout from outside.

he scared mattia out of his sleep, it was funny.

"i'm up, natalia woke me up!" he said.

no i didn't?

"i didn't know natalia spent the night?" he said in a question tone. "she did she slept in my room." mattia groaned.

"tell her i said goodmorning i have to get work." his father said.

"this is why like your house better." mattia placed his hand on my ass. "i just know how to get myself up using an alarm." i kissed his nose earning a big smile on his face.

"go get ready." he chuckled slapping my butt. "just because we fucked doesn't mean i'm letting you do that to me." i get up covering my boobs with my arm and finding my bralette that was laying on the floor.

"oh come on!" he groaned getting up. "besides we're siblings." i walked into his bathroom.

he followed me to the bathroom and looked intensely at my body. his arms found their way to my
waist and his lips found their way to my neck.

"you can't do that." i say. "i'll do whatever i want, parents ain't stopping shit." he mumbled into my ear.

goodness that was sort of hot.

"no like you can't, i don't want kairi knowing about this." i say. "why? you ended things with him last night. is this what it's going to be like with you?" he asked.

"i can't just get over kairi in a single night." i say walking to the shower. "it wasn't just any regular night." he said. "and kairi isn't just any regular boy." i huff turning on the shower.

"then what am i? am i just some guy that you lost your virginity to?" he asked. "quite frankly mattia, yes." i take off my bra and underwear and get into the shower.

i didn't mean it.

"so i'm not the guy you described last night? you just wanted to lose your virginity because you're mad at your mom?" he said taking off of his underwear and joining me.

"can you get out?" i stand directly underneath the shower head. "why? you're just some girl i fucked." he stood behind me and i could feel his eyes on my ass.

"i didn't mean it, i was just mad that you think kairi's some loser with no life." i say. "because that's what he is! you have bad taste in men." he pours the shampoo out of the bottle and onto my hair.

"that explains you then huh?" i turn around facing him while rubbing the shampoo in. "no, i'm just your brother." he grabbed onto my ass.

he pressed our bodies together and stood under the shower head.

"you have one lucky sister." i smile leaning in for a kiss while my shampoo covered hands transfered into his hair.

he chuckles before kissing me.

we were so confusing i love it.

we got ready together casually making out and having sex.

i seriously couldn't get over him. kairi and mattia.