! 9 ¡

natalia pov

"you done with putting this one on?" mattia's mom asks me. i walk out of the room seeing mattia and his dad standing next to mattia's mom who was sitting down on a chair.

i was trying on my first dress and by their looks i knew they didn't like it.

"what do you think?" i ask. "i like it but your butt is just sticking out." mattia says making me huff. "i agree, no way you're wearing that." his dad says.

mattia was quick to point out my ass. dick.

atleast there's 6 more.

after trying on three more of the dresses they all quickly dislike them. was something wrong with my body?

"we only have two more left after this." i look at the time noticing it was already 6. "this one's nice, i approve." mattia's dad says.

"you look good but the dress looks a little off." mattia's mom says. "you look like a prostitute, i have no clue how my dad approved of that." mattia always has something to say.

"mattia!" his mom hit him. i chuckle walking back into the dressing room putting on the red one. this one was a little tight making my boobs actually pop out this time.

it was a no. i grabbed the green dress that made me drool by the sight of it. gosh it was so pretty, i wanna be wearing this while i'm in my coffin.

as i'm trying to put on the dress i can't reach the zipper that was in the back. i huff in frustration while looking in the mirror, it was so perfect on me.

"can someone help me put on the zipper?" i yell.

after a few seconds someone enters the room, it was mattia. he closed the door behind him and looked at me. he better fucking like this dress.

i grab my hair and pin it up with a clip, so it wouldn't get in the way.

mattia stands behind me grabbing onto my zipper. i straighten my posture as i feel his warm hands hitting my back. i had goosebumps on both of my arms.

i notice he was wearing his tuxedo which made him look amazing. it didn't look too tight or too loose on him, it looked perfect.

his sleves were a little long but i was going to roll them up for him anyways. the black on him was honestly breathtaking and it swept my feet away when i saw him.

his black stainless steal ring went so well with his attire. he looked so sex- i'm stopping myself from saying that.

he pulled the zipper up while staring at me in the mirror. i felt his hands wrapping around my waist, his head snuck its way in on my shoulder.

there was a brief silence of us just looking at each other then he spoke "there's no words for how good you look." he seemed calm, like the sight of my body was relaxing to him.

i placed my right hand in his hair and smiled.

"the suit looks so sex- good on you." i almost just let myself slip. "you were about to say sexy." he smirked into my neck. "fine, i was. don't let anyone know that i said that or i'm buying kairi a suit." i say.

"got it." he kissed my temple.

we were interrupted by mattia's dad, "what's taking so long?" he knocked on the wall. "oh we're finish i was just telling mattia how good he looked in his suit." mattia detaches himself from me.

i walk out of the dressing room with mattia behind me.

"wow." both of his parents say. "i love it." i spin in a circle just looking at the dress. "mattia what are your thoughts? you seem to have a good opinion about what she's wearing." mrs. polibio says.